Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the kinkiest , funniest , etc etc , sex you have ever had ????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default What's the kinkiest , funniest , etc etc , sex you have ever had ????

Let's get going with a topic we are in reality here for on this site. My funniest experience getting head from an ex of mine while driving along the M50 a tip for anyone thinking of doing this make sure it's an automatic car much more relaxing and make sure the window is fully down before she spits.

Quote Originally Posted by beniktt View Post
    Let's get going with a topic we are in reality here for on this site. My funniest experience getting head from an ex of mine while driving along the M50 a tip for anyone thinking of doing this make sure it's an automatic car much more relaxing and make sure the window is fully down before she spits.
    Are you writing an article on sex? You are sounding more like a journo every day.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (25-01-12), mer (25-01-12), Shirley Joy (26-01-12)

Reviews

most kiniest i ever had mmmmmmmm let me see?? ahhh yes i know but its too dirty to say ok ok ill say it eemmmm yes are you sure you want to hear it mmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh yuppi yes booooooooooooooo ok ok im only joking mmmmmm awwwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok ok

its a secret not you wank material lol

nah i dont have any lol it always involves a fecking bed im sick of them yokes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (26-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    most kiniest i ever had mmmmmmmm let me see?? ahhh yes i know but its too dirty to say ok ok ill say it eemmmm yes are you sure you want to hear it mmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh yuppi yes booooooooooooooo ok ok im only joking mmmmmm awwwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok ok

its a secret not you wank material lol

nah i dont have any lol it always involves a fecking bed im sick of them yokes
    Sex doesn't have to be on a bed. It can be kinky and so much fun. When the weather improves I will wear no knickers and a short skirt. We can go into a crowded lift and I will take your.. sorry kettle's boiled.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (25-01-12), Jackdaniel (25-01-12), max california (26-01-12), mellors (25-01-12), mer (25-01-12), Miss Alisha (26-01-12), petethedub (26-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Sex doesn't have to be on a bed. It can be kinky and so much fun. When the weather improves I will wear no knickers and a short skirt. We can go into a crowded lift and I will take your.. sorry kettle's boiled.
    feck sake heather hun it was getting intresting lol hurry up with that tea and finish it lol no knickers tho mmmmmm lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (26-01-12)

Reviews

I heard once you even opened your eyes during sex mer
    well there was black out blinds

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

mer (25-01-12), Miss Alisha (26-01-12)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Are you writing an article on sex? You are sounding more like a journo every day.
    Ok my next thread will be about the weather or maybe the Euro crisis. Or have you any suggestions ???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beniktt View Post
    My greatest moments usually involve a discussion on their tax affairs, their views on cheating building to a climax as we mess around with photoshop..but I'm just a depraved cynical c**t

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (26-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    My greatest moments usually involve a discussion on their tax affairs, their views on cheating building to a climax as we mess around with photoshop..but I'm just a depraved cynical c**t
    i opened this to read urs thinking id read the words of a sexual devident

let down fussy
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    i opened this to read urs thinking id read the words of a sexual devident

let down fussy
    Hows my favorite drinker just careful in my old age hun. Besides, I'm a bit sketchy as regards what others consider kinky, anything goes with me. I could tell about the time I got 2 batteries stuck up my ass, the 2 TS ladier just couldnt get them back out for ages, but peeps might just think me odd and I do value the high esteem that I am regarded with here...lol. I do suggest that if anyone frm Duracel is reading this, a clip or tie clasp is added to aid removal, no quips about lasting longer please, could have been a nasty one.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (26-01-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast