Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the kinkiest , funniest , etc etc , sex you have ever had ????

Blog Entries

Ye wanna know what's the dirtiest/kinkyest thing I've ever done? Are ye sure ? Cause even the lightest thing for me can be very weird for ye lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

mer (26-01-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    Ye wanna know what's the dirtiest/kinkyest thing I've ever done? Are ye sure ? Cause even the lightest thing for me can be very weird for ye lol
    Absolutey and please dont skip any details

Reviews

Sex shouldn't be funny, it should be erotic and passionate and like something out of a Penthouse letter!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (26-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    I know.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beniktt View Post
    Let's get going with a topic we are in reality here for on this site. My funniest experience getting head from an ex of mine while driving along the M50 a tip for anyone thinking of doing this make sure it's an automatic car much more relaxing and make sure the window is fully down before she spits.
    My greatest moments usually involve a discussion on their tax affairs, their views on cheating building to a climax as we mess around with photoshop..but I'm just a depraved cynical c**t

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (26-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    My greatest moments usually involve a discussion on their tax affairs, their views on cheating building to a climax as we mess around with photoshop..but I'm just a depraved cynical c**t
    i opened this to read urs thinking id read the words of a sexual devident

let down fussy
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    i opened this to read urs thinking id read the words of a sexual devident

let down fussy
    Hows my favorite drinker just careful in my old age hun. Besides, I'm a bit sketchy as regards what others consider kinky, anything goes with me. I could tell about the time I got 2 batteries stuck up my ass, the 2 TS ladier just couldnt get them back out for ages, but peeps might just think me odd and I do value the high esteem that I am regarded with here...lol. I do suggest that if anyone frm Duracel is reading this, a clip or tie clasp is added to aid removal, no quips about lasting longer please, could have been a nasty one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (26-01-12)

Reviews

the funniest? Having sex under the covers of a pull out sofa bed in the kitchen of a house where every now and then someone would come in to grab a beer.... the party wasn't quite over....
    Always check for lipstick or makeup transfer before you leave the apartment

Blog Entries

Most of mine happened in the days of my swinging, which I don't do any more.

I've had sex with 8 guys at the same time.
    I've had sex with 3 & 4 guys,
    I've done dp with one of the guys being a total stranger and started the meeting with me blindfold, so I didn't see the new guy until he was about to spunk over my face (did I mention I can be a bit naughty before).
    I've had sex on the Malvern Hills with my ex hubby
    I've also given him a bj while he drove down the motorway (around 20 years ago mind)
    I've had a go at tie and tease and done spanking both ways (I don't like pain).
    I have let a buddy Dom me
    I once met a stranger for a drink (Dom) and he took me for a drive, told me to take my knickers off while in the car and then stopped and told me to kneel down in front of him opposite some houses on a quiet road and give him a bj, he then took me round the discrete side of the car and bent me over the driving seat, put on a condom and fucked me, telling me it was my fault for being a sexy bitch. (I found that very horny).
    Had sex in a pool,
    Had sex in a jacuzzi
    Had sex in a room with 2 other couples and we all swapped over.

Funniest thing was with a client who was petrified of catching something off me, so he fucked my leg. I wouldn't see him again, as that was funny weird in my opinion.

Likely there are other things, but I can't think right now.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

andywantssex (26-01-12), GriffW (26-01-12), max california (26-01-12), mer (26-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Most of mine happened in the days of my swinging, which I don't do any more.

I've had sex with 8 guys at the same time.
    I've had sex with 3 & 4 guys,
    I've done dp with one of the guys being a total stranger and started the meeting with me blindfold, so I didn't see the new guy until he was about to spunk over my face (did I mention I can be a bit naughty before).
    I've had sex on the Malvern Hills with my ex hubby
    I've also given him a bj while he drove down the motorway (around 20 years ago mind)
    I've had a go at tie and tease and done spanking both ways (I don't like pain).
    I have let a buddy Dom me
    I once met a stranger for a drink (Dom) and he took me for a drive, told me to take my knickers off while in the car and then stopped and told me to kneel down in front of him opposite some houses on a quiet road and give him a bj, he then took me round the discrete side of the car and bent me over the driving seat, put on a condom and fucked me, telling me it was my fault for being a sexy bitch. (I found that very horny).
    Had sex in a pool,
    Had sex in a jacuzzi
    Had sex in a room with 2 other couples and we all swapped over.

Funniest thing was with a client who was petrified of catching something off me, so he fucked my leg. I wouldn't see him again, as that was funny weird in my opinion.

Likely there are other things, but I can't think right now.
    In the words of Kelly Rowland:
    "you've put it down gurl!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast