Thread: I cant take much more in this world ya know. Experts????????

Blog Entries

Default I cant take much more in this world ya know. Experts????????

Heres an expert who just wrote a new fitness and training (its free incidentally and I wonder why? ) book and heres is the first line in his reason for you to download it.

Talking about your health and fitness immediately alerts you

I mean what a fascinating statement? Its difficult to speak of think about anything without being alerted by it ,last time I checked. Im sick shit of these fitness and training experts who know fuck all about the human body. They couldnt get an incontinent Ostrich to have a shit ,let along train someone online or off and charge them for it? Incidentally this sneaky little cunt (well he is little to me) asked me a long while back to write articles for a site and I didnt do it because I smelt shit. The experts trying to rob my knowledge ,which I give for free to people as well.

fuckin idiot,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

This takes the biscuit.

Your health determines the quality of life you live. It also determines the length of that one life.

No it doesnt. It determines the quality of the length of life you have , not necessarily the length of it. I have to read the Viz after to enhance my altered state of mind.

Westside.

the thing about all theses fitness gourous and their own personal training technics often contradict one another in many ways.
    I am not sure one is better than the other.It probably best to research the one the suit one best and stick to it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's hard to find a decent personal trainer that knows his stuff, I've been to many gyms and had a few personal trainers, I seem to attract the cultist type of fitness people, went to the Educo Gym omfg that is on a whole new level of cultism, they tried to sell me god knows how many supplements from tony quinn stores and kept telling me how ripped I'm going to get. No warm up, no resistance training, all those little things alerted me to say yup this place is aload of shite.

I did the motivation clinic thing it works to a degree but then it's all down to buying these supplement bars and shite and no real food, the body needs adequate food and caloric food to make energy so I can, I don't know??? LIVE have ebery to work to pay for your products, they then try to push CDs and workbooks onto you aswell.

All I foookin want is a personal trainer that gives good sensible nuitritional advice, some motivation, to give me accountability and a work out, why do alot of these places have to sell me their pseudo science?? I may be fat, ugly and desperate but I'm not stupid ffs!!!!

And then there's the online videos etc that waffle on for an hour about how I'm going to lose weight, have a better life but never actually telling me HOW it's going to be achieved, you all know these styles of videos because the same sort of videos is use dto sell HOW TO GET RICH schemes etc etc

For those TLDR

Joined gyms - had personal trainers
    They seemed to be all in some sort of dodgy fitness cult that knew nothing about fitness just pushing their products
    Online fitness sellers selling whimzacle products and "systems" again bullshit

Search for sensible personal trainer continues
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 23-05-13 at 11:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    It's hard to find a decent personal trainer that knows his stuff, I've been to many gyms and had a few personal trainers, I seem to attract the cultist type of fitness people, went to the Educo Gym omfg that is on a whole new level of cultism, they tried to sell me god knows how many supplements from tony quinn stores and kept telling me how ripped I'm going to get. No warm up, no resistance training, all those little things alerted me to say yup this place is aload of shite.

I did the motivation clinic thing it works to a degree but then it's all down to buying these supplement bars and shite and no real food, the body needs adequate food and caloric food to make energy so I can, I don't know??? LIVE have ebery to work to pay for your products, they then try to push CDs and workbooks onto you aswell.

All I foookin want is a personal trainer that gives good sensible nuitritional advice, some motivation, to give me accountability and a work out, why do alot of these places have to sell me their pseudo science?? I may be fat, ugly and desperate but I'm not stupid ffs!!!!
    MY PT is excellent. No cliche's, just gives me the things you ask for. Shame most of them are douchebags

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    the thing about all theses fitness gourous and their own personal training technics often contradict one another in many ways.
    I am not sure one is better than the other.It probably best to research the one the suit one best and stick to it.
    thats true and its because everyone is different and I do mean everyone.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post

And then there's the online videos etc that waffle on for an hour about how I'm going to lose weight, have a better life but never actually telling me HOW it's going to be achieved, you all know these styles of videos because the same sort of videos is use dto sell HOW TO GET RICH schemes etc etc

For those TLDR

Joined gyms - had personal trainers
    They seemed to be all in some sort of dodgy fitness cult that knew nothing about fitness just pushing their products
    Online fitness sellers selling whimzacle products and "systems" again bullshit

Search for sensible personal trainer continues
    ah yes tony quinns educo system. As for supplements and this is a true story. A guy online who knows his stuff has a friend who works in a lab for a large well known supplement company and when he asked the guy what he thinks of the supplements he said "he wouldnt give them to his dog they are so full of chemicals and shit. In fact drugs would be better imo because at least you know whats in them and know where you stand to some degree or another.

As for yourself a few things I would say to you.

(1) change your mindset. think of yourself as a fit person rather than unfit. Every physical change begins with a mental change ladooooooo. Most people dont believe in themselves when they train. Your going to do it and be what you want and thats that because you said it, nothing more and nothing less.

(2) visualise every night before sleep. The thoughts you think just before sleep are the most important of all because when you go into the deep sleep phase they stay there and store.

(3) do fasted cardio before breakfast.Either a brisk walk or an exercise bike. Get up earlier or eat later to do this. Try it on the days you havnt gone out the night before.

(4) Go to a gym and workout. Dont worry about what your doing, just do it. As long as your not injured and hitting that injured area then who cares. Fat loss is all about burning calories ladoooooooo. Just train and try to do large exercises that burn most calories.

(5) If you dont like the gym then dont go as there isnt any point in get fitter but miserable with it. Try something at home like suspension training with it hooked to a chin up bar you can buy around the place.

(6) Remember two things.

(a) theres more than one way to skin a cat so use variety. Swin, run , weights, cycle. Vary them around.

(b) things take time. the good news is the slower you gain then the easier to keep those gains. The body likes being stable and tries to maintain that stability so try to avoid these crash course stuff.

Westside.

(4) dont eat after nine at night and cut back on not just simple sugars but carbs as well. I said cut back not out because thats too much for most.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (23-05-13), Nicole (23-05-13), Stephanie (30-05-13)

Blog Entries

One thing ladoooooooo, dont do sit ups because they will damage your back.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    ah yes tony quinns educo system. As for supplements and this is a true story. A guy online who knows his stuff has a friend who works in a lab for a large well known supplement company and when he asked the guy what he thinks of the supplements he said "he wouldnt give them to his dog they are so full of chemicals and shit. In fact drugs would be better imo because at least you know whats in them and know where you stand to some degree or another.

As for yourself a few things I would say to you.

(1) change your mindset. think of yourself as a fit person rather than unfit. Every physical change begins with a mental change ladooooooo. Most people dont believe in themselves when they train. Your going to do it and be what you want and thats that because you said it, nothing more and nothing less.

(2) visualise every night before sleep. The thoughts you think just before sleep are the most important of all because when you go into the deep sleep phase they stay there and store.

(3) do fasted cardio before breakfast.Either a brisk walk or an exercise bike. Get up earlier or eat later to do this. Try it on the days you havnt gone out the night before.

(4) Go to a gym and workout. Dont worry about what your doing, just do it. As long as your not injured and hitting that injured area then who cares. Fat loss is all about burning calories ladoooooooo. Just train and try to do large exercises that burn most calories.

(5) If you dont like the gym then dont go as there isnt any point in get fitter but miserable with it. Try something at home like suspension training with it hooked to a chin up bar you can buy around the place.

(6) Remember two things.

(a) theres more than one way to skin a cat so use variety. Swin, run , weights, cycle. Vary them around.

(b) things take time. the good news is the slower you gain then the easier to keep those gains. The body likes being stable and tries to maintain that stability so try to avoid these crash course stuff.

Westside.

(4) dont eat after nine at night and cut back on not just simple sugars but carbs as well. I said cut back not out because thats too much for most.

Easy enough, I actually believe in most and do most what you wrote about. Use to love your fitness tips Westie