Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning to all an sundry.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Good Morning to all an sundry.

Hello All.

Hello,

I want to say a jolly ole good morning to you all. Even people who hate me. Hello all. I also want to take this opportunity to thanks both my parents for bringing me into this world. I love you both. Seriously I do. I also wnat to thank E-I for giving me this glorious opportunity to say good morning to all. Way better than any comp czar stuff let me tell you. I hope you all have a lovely happy cheerful day and all your dreams come true today. Good morning all and a belated happy afternoon. Seriously there's nothing I like more than to go around saying fuckin good morning to everyone.

a compassionate,
    Westside.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (23-05-13), samlad (23-05-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

How's she cuttin' boyo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    How's she cuttin' boyo
    Ah hello ladoooooooo. She's cutting great. I thought you left me again for algebra or something. Heres an A ,a B and few C's ladooooooo. Heres the same A ,another B and a few C's and the same B you had in first place. Wheres the problem there?

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

EGlad to hear she's cuttin' sharp lad. Your problem there is a caps lock A is in fact an opposite of a baby a, the issue is the big A thinks he's the man just because he's big bit it doesn't give it the right to bully the baby a, you with me? Oh hey I spoke to Ken this morning he's lookin' very well

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Morning westie....good day for it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    EGlad to hear she's cuttin' sharp lad. Your problem there is a caps lock A is in fact an opposite of a baby a, the issue is the big A thinks he's the man just because he's big bit it doesn't give it the right to bully the baby a, you with me? Oh hey I spoke to Ken this morning he's lookin' very well
    By the time you get to the big and baby Z's there must be pandemonium so ladooooooooo.

he's the ladooooo.
    Westside.

Good Morning Westie, are you getting all Fluffy on us.

I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ted E Bear View Post
    Good Morning Westie, are you getting all Fluffy on us.
    I wont be around for a few days at least next week so if this is me getting fluffy there'll be tulips growing out my arsehole by then.

Westside.

Reviews

Benny.... take him out !... He's being fluffy !

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Hello All.

Hello,

I want to say a jolly ole good morning to you all. Even people who hate me. Hello all. I also want to take this opportunity to thanks both my parents for bringing me into this world. I love you both. Seriously I do. I also wnat to thank E-I for giving me this glorious opportunity to say good morning to all. Way better than any comp czar stuff let me tell you. I hope you all have a lovely happy cheerful day and all your dreams come true today. Good morning all and a belated happy afternoon. Seriously there's nothing I like more than to go around saying fuckin good morning to everyone.

a compassionate,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast