Page 344 of 378 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3774

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by markrey86 View Post
    Can you describe her? Age? I have been to fangs a few times and all were very good, was with monica in the glass and she was really good
    Very good looking imho girl in early to mid 20s. Fit body and really nice personality. You won’t regret meeting her

2. Default

Thanks, I just saw the ad and she looks hot.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    She was indeed working with Monica previously but looks like she's moved. Advertising elsewhere as based in a place where I'd put batter on my Stones. A different girl, Zoe, has replaced her where Fin makes glass.
    I don't see any updated ad for Kelly can you PM me one? The number on her ads is for the glass factory

4. Default

Anyone got a link to the ad fangs had the one I have isn't working now thanks a mil

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Anyone got a link to the ad fangs had the one I have isn't working now thanks a mil
    Pm sent mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

robothecop (28-01-24)

7. Default

If anyone has any info on Bella d4 or Lucy d18 be much appreciated

8. Default

Could you send me link also,thanks

Reviews

Can somebody who has met Grainne in Fangs please PM me details of the quality of service you received as I hope to meet her soon.

Thanks in advance!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Hi anyone been with Jennifer in Rathmines?advertised on this site.is she any good,thinking to visit her next week

Hey very new to this thread. Could someone dm me on details pf fengs and some of the other places mentioned?.thanks in advancw