Page 294 of 382 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3814

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Can anyone pm with some recs for a good Asian massage with ending in city centre? Hoping for somewhere new can send back my recs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ready4It View Post
    Can anyone pm with some recs for a good Asian massage with ending in city centre? Hoping for somewhere new can send back my recs too.
    Bella massage

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Averageatbest93 View Post
    Went to Fangs , best massage of my life. Will be back. Place looks rough enough from the outside but massage rooms themselves are clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend
    Who did you see?
    Ride them on the beaches!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Who did you see?
    The beautiful Bia.

5. Default

Does that first place you mentioned with the Brazilian have a name ‘as Gaeilge’? There’s a few places in that area- trying to narrow it down…

Just left the Broken Pen place. Jaysus it was busy there today. Heard one person leaving and then two coming in all in the space of an hour. Anyway had a great time with Natasha..

7. Default

It's always been a dilemma to choose between independent advertisers here and spas. I've preferred spas but over time I feel I've been able to connect better with independent ones (as long as you've chosen the right one).

To that end, any pleasant experiences from this site? I am going to try Gata and Jenny this week. Eager to get new recommendation from the awesome lads here 🤘🏼

8. Default

Please PM this location, just baffles me. Thanks

9. Default

Referring to Broken Pen by the way

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Averageatbest93 View Post
    The beautiful Bia.
    I saw her a couple of Sundays ago!

A beautiful engaging woman who is not a clock watcher and I left well happy!
    Ride them on the beaches!