Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

I met Grainne, a lovely girl, not sure what days she works though

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (09-01-24)

3. Default

Excellent, thanks for that

Reviews

Just returned from place named after a previous metallic part of your upper leg. Close to Fangs and slightly cheaper. An enjoyable massage that included being walked on by a very petite Taiwanese lady called Ella. Might be a bit older (late 30s/ early 40s) than many might like but I found her quite attractive with a lovely face and nice petite body. Erotic part not as good as Fangs but pleasant lady with reasonable English. Massage itself was a 9. The erotic part 6. If you like Asian ladies you will probably like. If you don’t she won’t change your mind. The table seemed to be heated as well which given the weather was nice. It could just have been my body fat warming it so don’t go just for that. There is a German lady and another Taiwanese lady there as well.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry68 For This Useful Post:

TheoVon (08-01-24), Toolbox (09-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Advertising elsewhere as based in a place where I'd put batter on my Stones.
    Always a pleasure to come back here to this very old, informative thread and work out the cryptic locations!

7. Default

Anyone been anywhere new lately or with any new girl in a place??

Reviews

There's a new Asian place in Dun Laoghaire.
    Pleasant ladies and decent service, but their clock seems fast, VERY fast!
    Entrance very public on a very busy street but at least it's an open doorway leading to stairs.
    If they fix the clock they may have success, if not they may find they have few returning customers.
    Last edited by RogerJ7; 09-01-24 at 09:27. Reason: not allowed: specific - Roger

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spellegrino View Post
    Anyone been to Grainne at Fangs? Not much info in this thread about her.
    She is lovely I don’t think she works many days.One or two i guess.Its hard to make booking with her on short notice She seems to get booked up quickly when she is working

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    She is lovely I don’t think she works many days.One or two i guess.Its hard to make booking with her on short notice She seems to get booked up quickly when she is working
    Can you describe her? Age? I have been to fangs a few times and all were very good, was with monica in the glass and she was really good

11. Default

Haven't been to fangs in a few months , tried to catch up in the thread there but not a lot of recent updates , anyone reccomend any girls working there at the moment ?

12. Default

Hi new to this thread, my detective skills are not picking up these clues, if anyone can pm me the slang/terms/places/recommendations and etiquette, you are much appreciated good sirs