Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

I luv ya West. I really do. And I do also think you could make a great mod.

I actually dont care who loves me or not Sweetie.

However I don't think you really want to be a Mod plus you "leave" all the time.

I would give it a temporary shot.Temporary meaning that if you or anyone else acts the bollox i would stop then.

I'm only being honest with you here West.

So am i.

I'm not saying I don't think you could make a good Mod, but I am saying I don't think you really want to be one or would stick at it.

Well what would turn me off is having to fling through the Soap Opera section.Have you read that bs yet?Unless im allowed drink on the job reading it and i think im too young to die of liver failure.

Like i said and you wont listen.The most important part of this site are the main areas.These are the areas that need to be modded.If something got out of hand in The Soap Opera Section then the mods or yourself would know soon enough.The very fact that you made The Soap Opera Section initially was so i could mod it.God girl tell me you werent serious there.I repeat it again for the benefit of the bewildered society.The most important areas are the main chat and warning,adverts etc.These should be modded.The Soap Opera isnt all that important and it could be full of bs,in fact it is full of bs and doesnt really affect the main areas of the site.Im showing you here how to please everyone and you still wont listen.

You'll be the cause of my demise Sweetie,
Westside.