Thread: Mods have problems with humans. What about an EI robot chatbox?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Social media is a plague to children today and for the future children to come. As much as I hate social media site, I use Facebook, snapchat, Instagram, not twitter though as I think it is shit.

There is so much bullying, name calling and just people offending each other and it is a huge problem, much of it for no reason.

Kids are beating up other kids, and because their mentality isn't very high, they record this and put on these sites, which of course gets them in to trouble.
    A few girls near where I used to live did that and were arrested the next day. They themselves then became victims on the site, people slagging them off, sending threatening messages and other thing.
    This cause one of them to have a mental breakdown afterwards and she was 15 at the time.

Kids all want to be popular these days and want people to give them so much attention, but when they don't get what, then their fragile minds become messed.
    They are even sending pictures of themselves naked all over the place and this causes a huge problem, not just for them, but for their families and for other people involved.

I once said on a post over facebook that dance music is not something I would listen too as I think it is horrible music, so one guy decides to reply to my post by slagging of my girlfriend, calling her ugly, when in face she is actually a very attractive girl.
    Of course, I ignored him, in which I know many people are incapable of doing (like a few folk on here ).

Although these sites do exist, I think that the legal age limit to to gain access to these site should be raised from the age of 13 to a least the age of 16, even 18.

I have heard stories and seen kids on these site who are becoming emotionally unstable and it really is fucking up their fragile minds.
    Maybe when somebody is old enough to gain their National Insurance, then this would be the only way to access these accounts or even proof of ID, but not many will have this. (I didn't have any till I was 27)

Even when children use these sites and causing problems for other and for themselves, many adults can act worse, even bullying young children which I think is completely wrong.

So when I hear the story about how A-I wishes to kill man kind, I understand why, all just because of these sites.

Mankind itself is still a young species that is learning who and what we are and modern technology (which came in so fast) is affecting each and one of us in different ways.
    We ourselves need to adapt quickly or we are going to kill ourselves and the planet.
    Last edited by Floki; 26-03-16 at 11:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Best Before (26-03-16)