Thread: Cant forget Paws......................................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Talking Question???

west STATEMENT : 10-06-07, 09:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"goodbye commuinity and God bless. No longer have the time for the place (and no i wont be back) not for a long time anyway. Take care and have a happy life although i kinda doubt it with some here. If i have touched your life in any small way then you havent touched mine at all

And of course.............if youve enjoyed yourselves half as much as me...........then ive enjoyed myself twice as much as you..............

Sincerely and Most Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside."

BIGPAWS QUESTION : "Could you please define (considering your previous goodbyes forever speeches!) how long a "long time" is west???????????

Thanks,
    Paws"

ANSWER : A "long time/forever", according to west, is ................. 11 DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hahahahahahahaha

Welcome back west ....................... bit of a Denis Leary fan myself by the way!!!

Paws for thought

Default Simply put...............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    west STATEMENT : 10-06-07, 09:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"goodbye commuinity and God bless. No longer have the time for the place (and no i wont be back) not for a long time anyway. Take care and have a happy life although i kinda doubt it with some here. If i have touched your life in any small way then you havent touched mine at all

And of course.............if youve enjoyed yourselves half as much as me...........then ive enjoyed myself twice as much as you..............

Sincerely and Most Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside."

BIGPAWS QUESTION : "Could you please define (considering your previous goodbyes forever speeches!) how long a "long time" is west???????????

Thanks,
    Paws"

ANSWER : A "long time/forever", according to west, is ................. 11 DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hahahahahahahaha

Welcome back west ....................... bit of a Denis Leary fan myself by the way!!!

Paws for thought

Outright flattened ,speechless, reverting to the past and trying to come up with something.

You'll get there,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cool Bact To The Future!!!!

It's not the past when history keeps repeating it self west and we both know you won't last long here.
    You'll give your "goodbye forever" speech .................... then turn up a couple days later as if nothing happened and hope nobody notices?!?!?!?! We have a name for people like you were I come from ................ sad bastard!!

Paws for thought

Smile Wrong again...............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    It's not the past when history keeps repeating it self west and we both know you won't last long here.
    You'll give your "goodbye forever" speech .................... then turn up a couple days later as if nothing happened and hope nobody notices?!?!?!?! We have a name for people like you were I come from ................ sad bastard!!

Paws for thought
    hope nobody notices??? hahhah thats funny shit. Do you really think id tell people if i was going?? Hardly.
    ITs a great crack though when i did it once and came back and some of the responses. Well heheheheheh. Said i do again, and again and guess what? The same people bit the bullet again and again, tendering fondling my daddy bags and saying ah Westie ,ah Westie.

Come back West,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cool Ah .............

.................. I see west, you were only joking!!! haha You weren't really throwing tantrums and being a little girl, you were just having a laugh!!
    You're so full of shit ............. you're like a deer caught in the headlights and you don't which way to run!! Try facing up to what you are and the reasons why you are the way you are instead of constantly lying ................ in short try growing a pair!!!!

Paws for thought

Reviews

Were ye the only two on the forum back then lol
    Last edited by An don; 23-10-10 at 21:51.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (23-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    doing a bit of bumping of you own i see

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johnmurphy For This Useful Post:

An don (23-10-10)

i have to agree with westide again

westside you are an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Stop bumping old threads clown.