Thread: FORUM… I am not taking this crap anymore, bring it on…

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Say what you mean man !

I am more than impressed with your rant QPH. I'm not around enough to keep up to speed with all the goings on but I had Bigpaws pegged a long time ago. On a point of principal, I did challenge him on a few occassions.
    What beggars me is what is his motive ? He does carry on as if he is "the govnor" on these boards but I wonder at the life one leads when King of EI Forums is what you aspire to. Am I too innocent here & don't see what really motivates him ?
    All our egos can be shallow from time to time but the offence he takes to challenge is a wee bit disproportionate. I've chosen recently to ignore most of the nonsense here but a rant from you is rare & is worthy of attention.

Your'e not the only one with claws Paws,
    TheNads

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I am more than impressed with your rant QPH. I'm not around enough to keep up to speed with all the goings on but I had Bigpaws pegged a long time ago. On a point of principal, I did challenge him on a few occassions.
    What beggars me is what is his motive ? He does carry on as if he is "the govnor" on these boards but I wonder at the life one leads when King of EI Forums is what you aspire to. Am I too innocent here & don't see what really motivates him ?
    All our egos can be shallow from time to time but the offence he takes to challenge is a wee bit disproportionate. I've chosen recently to ignore most of the nonsense here but a rant from you is rare & is worthy of attention.

Your'e not the only one with claws Paws,
    TheNads
    i never and i mean this,i have never in all my life seen such a guy that gets so insecure when challenge in any form.He starts off ok and once he sees he is slipping he refers to abuse,scare tactics,trying to get others to gang up on someone and in the end if he feels that isnt working,he refers back to something else to distract from the abuse.this guy is a complete and utter joke and not worth one more ounce of anyones times.
    We didnt always agree but we kept it civil and kept it at pisstake level.

Take it easy,
    Westside.

PS guareenteed he will be back here posting responses to these.Just wacth his responses and you can sense the insecurity in them.Terrified of being seen as weak and he says i have probs,not anythign like his im afraid.