Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: FORUM… I am not taking this crap anymore, bring it on…

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default FORUM… I am not taking this crap anymore, bring it on…

    Has anyone here noticed something rather odd. It is now a matter of public record that Dolly and I spoke for over an hour, that is true, she also says that I scared her, that is a lie.

    Has any Escort reading this ever conducted a conversation for that length of time with someone they were not comfortable talking to and felt scared but for some reason never thought to just “hang up” at all ? I know it’s a radical solution but hey, you know it just might work.

    But decided instead to remain scared for over an hour ?

    If what she said is true then that must rank as the longest crank call in telecommunications history.

    Does anyone smell a rat? Because I do and his name is bigpaws.

    It is obvious to all what is happening now, he has told her to tell lies about me as all he has done behind the scenes to get rid of me have failed and is now getting the very Escort I tried to help and he tried to hurt to discredit me, she is either doing it out of fear of him or he has told her he will let up on his relentless campaigning against her if she does his bidding, either way I do not blame her or hold any malice towards her, my heart indeed goes out to her, but I will not have my character besmirched by anyone, Female or Male. I have been honest though out and expect honesty in return. So I ask to retract the allegation against me. It is not my fault Dolly that you blame me for only telling you what you had a right to know, I refuse to be made to feel guilty for doing the right thing. It is not my fault that you will not stand up to him. It is not my fault that you will not confirm here the PMs he wrote that I forwarded to you. It is not my fault that Patricia did nothing to help a paying customer and ignores all the evidence I supply. I have taken endless s**t for weeks now and am not taking it any more. You posited the option during our conversation that I drop this until you returned to the states and then I could tell the forum what he did. So that in conjunction to you actively trying to tarnish me now for whatever reason means I now reserve the right to defend myself against all comers free from the impediments that were placed on me. You have decided to lie down with dogs Dolly, you will get fleas.

    I will not be tarnished for being honest.

    My character is my only wealth, I will not see it squandered by others to further unknown and unworthy aims.

    We all who have a brain know he has done this over and over is the past, and will do so to another Woman if not faced down and exposed, my conscience will not allow me to stand by and let it happen. His tactics will not work with me as I am not one of you.

    bigpaws… when are you going to twig that I am too clever for you? You ain’t got what it takes my man and as my hands are now untied I am going to go to town on your bony ass, and I promise it will be the pornstar experience of your wasted life and as I know you are strapped for cash and that is why you wish to lower rates I won’t even charge. I wouldn’t hear of it, just call it a freebie, seeing as you’re a valued customer.

    You play mind fuck games with everyone here as soon as they step out of line with you, well heads up, I am not stepping out of line, I am JUMPING out of line, most of you might not have the balls you were born with but I do.

    You have shot your load and are now as flaccid as you are weak of mind and bereft of a moral compass.

    You are to stupid and blinded by neurosis on top of neurosis that you have not copped that I have been playing mind fuck games with you since the merry month of May.

    Has anyone asked themselves why he has gone to such lengths to get rid of me? Why is he so terrified of me? Could it possibly be that I can beat him in any open and fair debate on any subject under the sun and so did such terrible things behind the scenes to silence me.

    HOW DOES THAT SQUARE WITH HIS PUBLIC DEFENSE OF FREE SPEECH???

    I’ll tell you, he is only interested in free speech when he is the only one speaking and therefore his view stands untested by discourse and counter argument and so becomes the policy that is adopted. Which is the very essence of dictatorship.

    Now little man, if you can pull yourself away from your little machiavellian plots against the world perhaps you could per chance regale us and explain to these good people that contradiction in terms.

    I will counter argue point by point and pummel you into the ground. I will give you the full Qp experience.
    I have not even moved up to second gear on forum, anyone who has gotten a PM from me will vouch that my posts are but post it notes compared to what I am capable of writing. I will dictate the pace not him.

    I will let everyone here know what you are, and by the time I’m done with you your word won’t be worth wanking on.


    I WILL GRANT YOU ONE FINAL CHANCE TO BE A MAN AND NOT A MAGGOT

    You could have avoided all this by simply doing the decent thing and apologizing to her like I asked you to, you refused and you will rue the day you crossed me.

    You still can avoid this very easily, apologize PUBLICALLY quoting Dolly’s and Naomi’s name’s and without smart comments explain your real motives for using these poor Woman as pawns in your fucked up world and I will drop this totally and completely and never mention this ever again. If you fail to respond I will take that as a refusal. Do not do the decent thing and all will know what you do. I have every PM you ever sent me. And will forward every one of your hate filled fucked up PMs to everyone here that asks me now matter how long its takes. Chew on that.

    I am doing what Patricia should have done but we all know she never will, I am calling him to book and account for his actions.

    I am going very easy on you little man, you have to only do a very small thing to avoid a lot of hassle, you told me that you did what you did to Naomi because you felt you had to follow your conscience, you know what you did to Dolly and Naomi was wrong if you have that same conscience, so follow it or be exposed, I give you a choice.

    YOU NEVER DO.

    When you have done that I can leave, so in doing the decent thing you will also accomplish the very thing you dreampt up this whole sorry saga to accomplsh in the first place, to get rid of me so as no one challenges you on what the going rate should be for another human beings body

    That is what this whole fucking thing is about forum

    1
    This site is the biggest in Ireland
    2
    He controlls what people perciebve an appointmen should cost
    3
    No one EVER challenges him on it
    4
    I come along and do
    5
    He demands privately that I post nothing he does not agree with
    6
    I refuse
    7
    His rage at not being able to control one small facet of this place caused him to pick an Escort at random and blackmail me by saying I do what he says or he will allow harm to her by action or by omission to act.
    8
    When I leave for a while, he STILL targets her in other ways even when he got his way.

    Conclusion

    We all know what he is.

    Do no do the decent thing little man and I will make it my mission in life to follow you around these boards and make sure any new member is made aware and forwarded those PMs of what you are and you will never be able to control again.

    All in all I think one simple apology would be a very simple soloution to your problems

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Smile Hi QPH

    Sorry but I don't have enough time or patience to read all of that and I am sure other's do not either.

    Can you do a really quick pin point summary please??

    Gemma

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Mad Liar!!!

    I don't care what you do or think or say on here ................ it's only a website.

    Dolly has no interest in your story ..................

    Patricia seems to have no interest in your story .................

    But people post lies here all the time so why should you be any different .............. I support your right to Freedom of Lies.

    I think your biggest problem/obsession with women stems from the fact that you were very very close to your mother .............. maybe a little too close legally speaking as far as I could gather reading between the lines of some of the old PM's you sent me. Remember those QPH???

    Can I please get back to chatting with the very sexy, very intelligent, very genuine young American lady in the Chat Room now????

    Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 13-10-08 at 20:34.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Say what you mean man !

    I am more than impressed with your rant QPH. I'm not around enough to keep up to speed with all the goings on but I had Bigpaws pegged a long time ago. On a point of principal, I did challenge him on a few occassions.
    What beggars me is what is his motive ? He does carry on as if he is "the govnor" on these boards but I wonder at the life one leads when King of EI Forums is what you aspire to. Am I too innocent here & don't see what really motivates him ?
    All our egos can be shallow from time to time but the offence he takes to challenge is a wee bit disproportionate. I've chosen recently to ignore most of the nonsense here but a rant from you is rare & is worthy of attention.

    Your'e not the only one with claws Paws,
    TheNads

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default Qph

    Ah fuck it man cant u just agree to disagree and move on from this argument i take noones side here but u are flogging a dead horse here a far as yere differences go jeez it will be solicitors leters next Anyway i'm off for a few pints r u coming Sexybabehere we might ask QPH along too & get him pissed

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Hep QPH , chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll for the love of God !! Who really cares who said what and who was or was not scared . This is cyber land . Does it really affect you if someone is saying something about you or someone else . We all have our own lives to live , i for one , do not give a shit if anyone is talking about me in the chatroom or anywhere else on this website as it in no way crosses over into real life . So why are you so tightly wound up over something which has no effect on your life whatsoever ? Seriously man come on ! I enjoy reading your posts but i dont enjoy your agony aunt type posts . I for one , believe you're a good man and this is just cyber soap plot gone wrong . The type of plot that makes you wanna switch channels till its run its course ....
    I have no signature at the moment

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Not worth the effort

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Has anyone here noticed something rather odd. It is now a matter of public record that Dolly and I spoke for over an hour, that is true, she also says that I scared her, that is a lie.

    Has any Escort reading this ever conducted a conversation for that length of time with someone they were not comfortable talking to and felt scared but for some reason never thought to just “hang up” at all ? I know it’s a radical solution but hey, you know it just might work.

    But decided instead to remain scared for over an hour ?

    If what she said is true then that must rank as the longest crank call in telecommunications history.

    Does anyone smell a rat? Because I do and his name is bigpaws.

    It is obvious to all what is happening now, he has told her to tell lies about me as all he has done behind the scenes to get rid of me have failed and is now getting the very Escort I tried to help and he tried to hurt to discredit me, she is either doing it out of fear of him or he has told her he will let up on his relentless campaigning against her if she does his bidding, either way I do not blame her or hold any malice towards her, my heart indeed goes out to her, but I will not have my character besmirched by anyone, Female or Male. I have been honest though out and expect honesty in return. So I ask to retract the allegation against me. It is not my fault Dolly that you blame me for only telling you what you had a right to know, I refuse to be made to feel guilty for doing the right thing. It is not my fault that you will not stand up to him. It is not my fault that you will not confirm here the PMs he wrote that I forwarded to you. It is not my fault that Patricia did nothing to help a paying customer and ignores all the evidence I supply. I have taken endless s**t for weeks now and am not taking it any more. You posited the option during our conversation that I drop this until you returned to the states and then I could tell the forum what he did. So that in conjunction to you actively trying to tarnish me now for whatever reason means I now reserve the right to defend myself against all comers free from the impediments that were placed on me. You have decided to lie down with dogs Dolly, you will get fleas.

    I will not be tarnished for being honest.

    My character is my only wealth, I will not see it squandered by others to further unknown and unworthy aims.

    We all who have a brain know he has done this over and over is the past, and will do so to another Woman if not faced down and exposed, my conscience will not allow me to stand by and let it happen. His tactics will not work with me as I am not one of you.

    bigpaws… when are you going to twig that I am too clever for you? You ain’t got what it takes my man and as my hands are now untied I am going to go to town on your bony ass, and I promise it will be the pornstar experience of your wasted life and as I know you are strapped for cash and that is why you wish to lower rates I won’t even charge. I wouldn’t hear of it, just call it a freebie, seeing as you’re a valued customer.

    You play mind fuck games with everyone here as soon as they step out of line with you, well heads up, I am not stepping out of line, I am JUMPING out of line, most of you might not have the balls you were born with but I do.

    You have shot your load and are now as flaccid as you are weak of mind and bereft of a moral compass.

    You are to stupid and blinded by neurosis on top of neurosis that you have not copped that I have been playing mind fuck games with you since the merry month of May.

    Has anyone asked themselves why he has gone to such lengths to get rid of me? Why is he so terrified of me? Could it possibly be that I can beat him in any open and fair debate on any subject under the sun and so did such terrible things behind the scenes to silence me.

    HOW DOES THAT SQUARE WITH HIS PUBLIC DEFENSE OF FREE SPEECH???

    I’ll tell you, he is only interested in free speech when he is the only one speaking and therefore his view stands untested by discourse and counter argument and so becomes the policy that is adopted. Which is the very essence of dictatorship.

    Now little man, if you can pull yourself away from your little machiavellian plots against the world perhaps you could per chance regale us and explain to these good people that contradiction in terms.

    I will counter argue point by point and pummel you into the ground. I will give you the full Qp experience.
    I have not even moved up to second gear on forum, anyone who has gotten a PM from me will vouch that my posts are but post it notes compared to what I am capable of writing. I will dictate the pace not him.

    I will let everyone here know what you are, and by the time I’m done with you your word won’t be worth wanking on.


    I WILL GRANT YOU ONE FINAL CHANCE TO BE A MAN AND NOT A MAGGOT

    You could have avoided all this by simply doing the decent thing and apologizing to her like I asked you to, you refused and you will rue the day you crossed me.

    You still can avoid this very easily, apologize PUBLICALLY quoting Dolly’s and Naomi’s name’s and without smart comments explain your real motives for using these poor Woman as pawns in your fucked up world and I will drop this totally and completely and never mention this ever again. If you fail to respond I will take that as a refusal. Do not do the decent thing and all will know what you do. I have every PM you ever sent me. And will forward every one of your hate filled fucked up PMs to everyone here that asks me now matter how long its takes. Chew on that.

    I am doing what Patricia should have done but we all know she never will, I am calling him to book and account for his actions.

    I am going very easy on you little man, you have to only do a very small thing to avoid a lot of hassle, you told me that you did what you did to Naomi because you felt you had to follow your conscience, you know what you did to Dolly and Naomi was wrong if you have that same conscience, so follow it or be exposed, I give you a choice.

    YOU NEVER DO.

    When you have done that I can leave, so in doing the decent thing you will also accomplish the very thing you dreampt up this whole sorry saga to accomplsh in the first place, to get rid of me so as no one challenges you on what the going rate should be for another human beings body

    That is what this whole fucking thing is about forum

    1
    This site is the biggest in Ireland
    2
    He controlls what people perciebve an appointmen should cost
    3
    No one EVER challenges him on it
    4
    I come along and do
    5
    He demands privately that I post nothing he does not agree with
    6
    I refuse
    7
    His rage at not being able to control one small facet of this place caused him to pick an Escort at random and blackmail me by saying I do what he says or he will allow harm to her by action or by omission to act.
    8
    When I leave for a while, he STILL targets her in other ways even when he got his way.

    Conclusion

    We all know what he is.

    Do no do the decent thing little man and I will make it my mission in life to follow you around these boards and make sure any new member is made aware and forwarded those PMs of what you are and you will never be able to control again.

    All in all I think one simple apology would be a very simple soloution to your problems
    Hey QPH, he isnt worth the effort.He isnt a man.I let it at that.He might have most of them fooled on here with his tough talk but he doesnt fool us all.
    Hey if you want to catch up for a pint sometime shoot me a pm and ill get in touch.

    Talk later,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I am more than impressed with your rant QPH. I'm not around enough to keep up to speed with all the goings on but I had Bigpaws pegged a long time ago. On a point of principal, I did challenge him on a few occassions.
    What beggars me is what is his motive ? He does carry on as if he is "the govnor" on these boards but I wonder at the life one leads when King of EI Forums is what you aspire to. Am I too innocent here & don't see what really motivates him ?
    All our egos can be shallow from time to time but the offence he takes to challenge is a wee bit disproportionate. I've chosen recently to ignore most of the nonsense here but a rant from you is rare & is worthy of attention.

    Your'e not the only one with claws Paws,
    TheNads
    i never and i mean this,i have never in all my life seen such a guy that gets so insecure when challenge in any form.He starts off ok and once he sees he is slipping he refers to abuse,scare tactics,trying to get others to gang up on someone and in the end if he feels that isnt working,he refers back to something else to distract from the abuse.this guy is a complete and utter joke and not worth one more ounce of anyones times.
    We didnt always agree but we kept it civil and kept it at pisstake level.

    Take it easy,
    Westside.


    PS guareenteed he will be back here posting responses to these.Just wacth his responses and you can sense the insecurity in them.Terrified of being seen as weak and he says i have probs,not anythign like his im afraid.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Sorry but I don't have enough time or patience to read all of that and I am sure other's do not either.

    Can you do a really quick pin point summary please??

    Gemma
    Given the person you contacted Gemma you have the most to gain or lose so why say that? Or was it bigpaws using your account to contact that person and post the above comment?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Qph?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Given the person you contacted Gemma you have the most to gain or lose so why say that? Or was it bigpaws using your account to contact that person and post the above comment?
    not worth it.Focus on positive things.You could be here for 100 tears and some things will never change.this guy is by far the most insecure individual i have ever seen.He dosnt even qualify as a fetus ffs.Seriously he goes off and if challenged uses all sorts of tough guy scare tactics ,abuse ,rants and raves in order to try and scare the other person away.He even tries to get others to gang up.Anyone that would fall to his trickery is only kidding themselves.Any complete clown in every shape or form.Deal with positive things and fuck em.

    Not worth the time,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •