Thread: Completely Garfunkled !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Maybe she was having marital problems, an identity crises or this mental illness that is being reported and the young man in question had just gone through the loss of his father.....so they found each other and were drawn to each other and comforted each other in the time honoured fashion between a male and female........irrespective of the age difference.
    Awh, that's so romantic. Maybe they even gazed into each other's eyes and whispered sweet nothings before she went away to rouse the rabble to do, I don't know, murder a gay person or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i think that this man is a good man.He is honest and straight forward and i always admire honesty as a trait in a person regardless of their political background or religous background.I took alot of guts to do that interview and also it shows his commitment to peace in the north.
    Maybe. "Honest" as in he honestly hates the other side, and "straightforward" as in he and his goons marched "straightforward" into Clontibret and held the whole place up in the 80s?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Awh, that's so romantic. Maybe they even gazed into each other's eyes and whispered sweet nothings before she went away to rouse the rabble to do, I don't know, murder a gay person or something.
    I never said that I agreed with 17th century style bigotry and our own record down here was'nt all that great either.......I'm just making a arguement for not descending to that level of intolerant ignorance.

Reviews

And a good point you make, Brother