Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Completely Garfunkled !

Default Completely Garfunkled !

Here`s to you Mrs.Robinson
    Jesus loves you more than you will know, wo wo wo ------ NOT
    God bless you please Mrs.Robinson
    Heaven holds a place for you ------ NOT
    -------- with a lad of 19 yrs, as Catherine Tate would say, --- "the dirty bastard"
    Would you ?

Reviews

fucking sure i would!:d

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by capt.pugwash View Post
    -------- with a lad of 19 yrs, as Catherine Tate would say, --- "the dirty bastard"
    Would you ?
    That would take some leap of FAITH.

Reviews

Irony is the most delicious thing on Earth. Yum yum slurp!!

On the minus side - much as I love hypocritical hatemongering bigots finally being hoisted on their own petards, I suppose we should have a wee bit of compassion for anyone who tries suicide.

But only a wee bit.

Blog Entries

I'm glad to read she has been fired and she should have resigned all her posts before it came to that. I'm sorry for anyone who is struggling with mental illness but it looks to me like she was corrupt and I hate corrupt politicians. I think we are often too forgiving of corruption in government here in Ireland. The corrupt have to go IMHO, there is no two ways about it.

Blog Entries

Default Peter Robinson is good though

i think that this man is a good man.He is honest and straight forward and i always admire honesty as a trait in a person regardless of their political background or religous background.I took alot of guts to do that interview and also it shows his commitment to peace in the north.

The ppl of the north both catholic and prodestant deserve peace and prosperity after all these years and Peter Robinson is a good man to lead the goverment.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm glad to read she has been fired and she should have resigned all her posts before it came to that. I'm sorry for anyone who is struggling with mental illness but it looks to me like she was corrupt and I hate corrupt politicians. I think we are often too forgiving of corruption in government here in Ireland. The corrupt have to go IMHO, there is no two ways about it.
    If we shafted our corrupt politicians the way they do up north or in Britain, Dail Eireann would be a very lonely and empty chamber.....just a few clerks and doormen to let the ghosts go in and out.

As to the sexual impropriety part of this whole saga, which is a completely separate issue (more infidelity than corruption), at least the good people of E-I have not seen fit to condemn or slag off Mrs. Robinson, unlike some individuals on others sites. Ok given her theological views, she may be something of a hypocrite, but what she did was to give in to temptation, something that we here know all about and can relate to. Additionally, if she were an Italian, French or Dutch male politician, would there be anywhere near the same level uproar......I think not. What's sauce for the goose and all that.

Maybe she was having marital problems, an identity crises or this mental illness that is being reported and the young man in question had just gone through the loss of his father.....so they found each other and were drawn to each other and comforted each other in the time honoured fashion between a male and female........irrespective of the age difference.

Unfortunately this whole issue looks like it might end up being treated in the American rather than the European fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by capt.pugwash View Post
    Would you ?
    Already Have and she loved it up the ass too......(you heard it here first)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Maybe she was having marital problems, an identity crises or this mental illness that is being reported and the young man in question had just gone through the loss of his father.....so they found each other and were drawn to each other and comforted each other in the time honoured fashion between a male and female........irrespective of the age difference.
    Awh, that's so romantic. Maybe they even gazed into each other's eyes and whispered sweet nothings before she went away to rouse the rabble to do, I don't know, murder a gay person or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i think that this man is a good man.He is honest and straight forward and i always admire honesty as a trait in a person regardless of their political background or religous background.I took alot of guts to do that interview and also it shows his commitment to peace in the north.
    Maybe. "Honest" as in he honestly hates the other side, and "straightforward" as in he and his goons marched "straightforward" into Clontibret and held the whole place up in the 80s?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Awh, that's so romantic. Maybe they even gazed into each other's eyes and whispered sweet nothings before she went away to rouse the rabble to do, I don't know, murder a gay person or something.
    I never said that I agreed with 17th century style bigotry and our own record down here was'nt all that great either.......I'm just making a arguement for not descending to that level of intolerant ignorance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast