Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free sex with easy women

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default No offence Dolly.....

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Guys who refuse to pay for it, who dont want a girlfriend or wife, and who are always looking for free meaningless sex are
    JERKS, ASSHOLES, USERS.
    Didnt you ever hear women in little huddles saying "hes such an asshole!" "What a jerk!" "He used me!" well these millions of little huddles around the world are saying these statements because they happened to give it for free to a guy who tossed them afterwards. And you have to toss them, I understand, for the agenda to work succesfully, you guys have no choice but to toss them afterwards. If you dont, they will get clingy. Cause thats what girls do! They give sex to get some love and affection. So you have to toss them and then you are officially a JERK, ASSHOLE, & USER.
    Thats why guys who pay for fast meaningless sex are sweethearts, lovers, nice guys, darlings, gentlemen, The light of our life.... They are not users, jerks or assholes. They are sweeties with meaties who give it to us, give us a nice little gift and thankyou, and both him and the lady are cool when he walks away. He doesnt need to toss her. No need to throw her in the bin or call her a nasty lay so she runs away crying. He doesnt need to turn into a monster in order to get her off his back. She will go on her own, with a little peck on the cheek and maybe a "see ya next time you want a quick lay" xoxoxoxo
    But women are guilty of this too........

I've been used................

Sometimes women want meaningless random sex too...........

Thay have need also as I'm sure you know and sometimes are just the same as men and sometimes even worse...........

I've gotten my fair share of the middle of the night drunken booty call texts from women I know......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Angry nothing worst

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

Thay have need also as I'm sure you know and sometimes are just the same as men and sometimes even worse...........

I've gotten my fair share of the middle of the night drunken booty call texts from women I know......
    i no what you mean luther, the drunken lady looking for a good time at 3 in the morning, nothing worst when they phone or just turn up at your apartment drunk, and your stone cold sober and you have to passafie them, and entertain them!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i no what you mean luther, the drunken lady looking for a good time at 3 in the morning, nothing worst when they phone or just turn up at your apartment drunk, and your stone cold sober and you have to passafie them, and entertain them!!!!!!!!!!
    toss em out on their arse. They will be too drunk to stand up and protest. If you feel a little sorry for them, you can throw out a blanket and teddy bear out in the garden also.

Reviews

Thumbs down lady

toss em out on their arse. They will be too drunk to stand up and protest. If you feel a little sorry for them, you can throw out a blanket and teddy bear out in the garden also.
    dolly, come on babe, you no thats no way to treat a lady!!!!!

dolly, come on babe, you no thats no way to treat a lady!!!!!
    Those ones are not ladies. The ones who knock on your door at 3am and drunk wanting you to service them for free. Those ones are

THE BIN BEAUTIES

Hell hath no fury when a Bin Beauty is scorned

but then again, toss them a carrot along with the teddy bear and blanket

Reviews

Cool bin beauties

Those ones are not ladies. The ones who knock on your door at 3am and drunk wanting you to service them for free. Those ones are

THE BIN BEAUTIES

Hell hath no fury when a Bin Beauty is scorned

but then again, toss them a carrot along with the teddy bear and blanket
    come on dolly, you trying to say you have never been in that situation urself, looking to finish a good night off!!!!!

come on dolly, you trying to say you have never been in that situation urself, looking to finish a good night off!!!!!
    Nope never
    When I drank, I was always drinking with the guy I was going to shag. I never got drunk on my own and then went knocking on someones door after. I guess Im considerate even when Im drunk.

Blog Entries

Default Ya, nothing worse.......

If you're already entertaining.................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Exclamation trouble

If you're already entertaining.................................
    now thats a different matter, if your already entertaining then phone must be off, as you no urself friday and saturday nites are booty call nights, so best to keep phone switched off!!!!

Hmmm, thats too bad. Well I guess then we can lable those women BITCHES, SLAPPERS, CUNTS,, WHORES
    Those kinds of girls I dont associate with. I would toss them in a bin, and Im not one who likes tossing people in bins. Id toss all "Bin Beauties" if I could. Also "Bin Bastards" too. My motto in life is "Always run from the bin!" Luther, you should have charged those Bin Beauties. It works both ways. Next time they call, tell them your cock has a price tag attached to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast