Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Free sex with easy women

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Default Free sex with easy women

    Sometimes we guys are mugs, yes mugs, halfwits - gobshites- sometimes we really are thick.
    I mean think about it, there we are going off paying 250 euro for a shag, yes 2 hundred and 50 fucking euro, what a waste for something that if we try hard enough we can get Free. yes free!

    WHERE WE CAN GET FREE SEX? I hear yous all ask, well the answer is in supermarkets and shops- at least that what I read in a womens magazine today (now before any of you are wondering why I read womens magazines let me explain, Know you enemy!, that means read up on women, find out what they want (apart from 250e) and use that information to get free sex.)

    This magazine article tells women to chat up attractive men in supermarkets, and to ask these men advice on what to buy, and to invite them home for "coffee" (sex) to thank them.

    Now Listen- Im not making this up, this is really what women are advised to do in their magazines, this advice is to help them meet MEN, SO stop laughing and read on . . .

    So this gives me an idea- instead of going to en escort and paying her 250e, we should just go to where women are shopping, give them advice on what to buy, and then go back to their semi d and shag them!
    Now wheres the best place to meet women? Sex shops of course!
    So just go down to Capel street, and go into a sex shop, and then walk up and down the items for sale until you see a woman looking at the sales stock.
    (Important note- stay away from the Gay section, or you might make some new friends you dont like)
    Now look at the picture below, this is Tracy from Tallaght, Tracy is confused about which vibrator to buy, should she buy the Elephant Cock Vibrator, or the Big Mac Man vibrator?
    This is where you approach her and offer your assistance, you can explain to her the merits of silicone or plastic, the benefits of lube, and you can offer yourself to help her use the vibrator in her bedroom . . .
    Before you know it Tracy is buying the Elephant Dildo in her hand, and offering to "thank" you in her home with a coffee . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    (better buy some condoms while you are still in the sex shop)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ctmpphp7g2KX7.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	12835  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Smile doctors

    dick spunk; i think you need to stop reading them magazines in the doctors waiting room!!! they will only give you bad ideas!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by dick spunk View Post
    sometimes we guys are mugs, yes mugs, halfwits - gobshites- sometimes we really are thick.
    I mean think about it, there we are going off paying 250 euro for a shag, yes 2 hundred and 50 fucking euro, what a waste for something that if we try hard enough we can get free. Yes free!

    Where we can get free sex? I hear yous all ask, well the answer is in supermarkets and shops- at least that what i read in a womens magazine today (now before any of you are wondering why i read womens magazines let me explain, know you enemy!, that means read up on women, find out what they want (apart from 250e) and use that information to get free sex.)

    this magazine article tells women to chat up attractive men in supermarkets, and to ask these men advice on what to buy, and to invite them home for "coffee" (sex) to thank them.

    now listen- im not making this up, this is really what women are advised to do in their magazines, this advice is to help them meet men, so stop laughing and read on . . .

    so this gives me an idea- instead of going to en escort and paying her 250e, we should just go to where women are shopping, give them advice on what to buy, and then go back to their semi d and shag them!
    Now wheres the best place to meet women? Sex shops of course!
    So just go down to capel street, and go into a sex shop, and then walk up and down the items for sale until you see a woman looking at the sales stock.
    (important note- stay away from the gay section, or you might make some new friends you dont like)
    now look at the picture below, this is tracy from tallaght, tracy is confused about which vibrator to buy, should she buy the elephant cock vibrator, or the big mac man vibrator?
    This is where you approach her and offer your assistance, you can explain to her the merits of silicone or plastic, the benefits of lube, and you can offer yourself to help her use the vibrator in her bedroom . . .
    Before you know it tracy is buying the elephant dildo in her hand, and offering to "thank" you in her home with a coffee . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    (better buy some condoms while you are still in the sex shop)
    some imagination dick but i really doubt you will find anything like tracy in any of them shops on capel st and id hate to see the reaction of an innocent shopper if she heard some of my favourites and fetish(the reason i visit escorts)
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Ah Dick

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Sometimes we guys are mugs, yes mugs, halfwits - gobshites- sometimes we really are thick.
    I mean think about it, there we are going off paying 250 euro for a shag, yes 2 hundred and 50 fucking euro, what a waste for something that if we try hard enough we can get Free. yes free!

    WHERE WE CAN GET FREE SEX? I hear yous all ask, well the answer is in supermarkets and shops- at least that what I read in a womens magazine today (now before any of you are wondering why I read womens magazines let me explain, Know you enemy!, that means read up on women, find out what they want (apart from 250e) and use that information to get free sex.)

    This magazine article tells women to chat up attractive men in supermarkets, and to ask these men advice on what to buy, and to invite them home for "coffee" (sex) to thank them.

    Now Listen- Im not making this up, this is really what women are advised to do in their magazines, this advice is to help them meet MEN, SO stop laughing and read on . . .

    So this gives me an idea- instead of going to en escort and paying her 250e, we should just go to where women are shopping, give them advice on what to buy, and then go back to their semi d and shag them!
    Now wheres the best place to meet women? Sex shops of course!
    So just go down to Capel street, and go into a sex shop, and then walk up and down the items for sale until you see a woman looking at the sales stock.
    (Important note- stay away from the Gay section, or you might make some new friends you dont like)
    Now look at the picture below, this is Tracy from Tallaght, Tracy is confused about which vibrator to buy, should she buy the Elephant Cock Vibrator, or the Big Mac Man vibrator?
    This is where you approach her and offer your assistance, you can explain to her the merits of silicone or plastic, the benefits of lube, and you can offer yourself to help her use the vibrator in her bedroom . . .
    Before you know it Tracy is buying the Elephant Dildo in her hand, and offering to "thank" you in her home with a coffee . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    (better buy some condoms while you are still in the sex shop)
    nice to see your alive and well.Thought you might have taken a wrong turn in your swim.Any sign of my other bumchum?The dublad aka the infamous dubladooooooo?With the cuts to our nations bus services ,i guess he has run out of grannies to pinch in the backs of them.

    he contributed to this recession.
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Dick, you're a fucking legend

    I don't think there's ANY girl from the holy isle of Ireland who's that easy though. More's the pity!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Guys who refuse to pay for it, who dont want a girlfriend or wife, and who are always looking for free meaningless sex are
    JERKS, ASSHOLES, USERS.
    Didnt you ever hear women in little huddles saying "hes such an asshole!" "What a jerk!" "He used me!" well these millions of little huddles around the world are saying these statements because they happened to give it for free to a guy who tossed them afterwards. And you have to toss them, I understand, for the agenda to work succesfully, you guys have no choice but to toss them afterwards. If you dont, they will get clingy. Cause thats what girls do! They give sex to get some love and affection. So you have to toss them and then you are officially a JERK, ASSHOLE, & USER.
    Thats why guys who pay for fast meaningless sex are sweethearts, lovers, nice guys, darlings, gentlemen, The light of our life.... They are not users, jerks or assholes. They are sweeties with meaties who give it to us, give us a nice little gift and thankyou, and both him and the lady are cool when he walks away. He doesnt need to toss her. No need to throw her in the bin or call her a nasty lay so she runs away crying. He doesnt need to turn into a monster in order to get her off his back. She will go on her own, with a little peck on the cheek and maybe a "see ya next time you want a quick lay" xoxoxoxo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Smile toss

    dolly! if you gave me free sex i wouldnt toss you away babe, i would just toss all over your face and tits!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default No offence Dolly.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Guys who refuse to pay for it, who dont want a girlfriend or wife, and who are always looking for free meaningless sex are
    JERKS, ASSHOLES, USERS.
    Didnt you ever hear women in little huddles saying "hes such an asshole!" "What a jerk!" "He used me!" well these millions of little huddles around the world are saying these statements because they happened to give it for free to a guy who tossed them afterwards. And you have to toss them, I understand, for the agenda to work succesfully, you guys have no choice but to toss them afterwards. If you dont, they will get clingy. Cause thats what girls do! They give sex to get some love and affection. So you have to toss them and then you are officially a JERK, ASSHOLE, & USER.
    Thats why guys who pay for fast meaningless sex are sweethearts, lovers, nice guys, darlings, gentlemen, The light of our life.... They are not users, jerks or assholes. They are sweeties with meaties who give it to us, give us a nice little gift and thankyou, and both him and the lady are cool when he walks away. He doesnt need to toss her. No need to throw her in the bin or call her a nasty lay so she runs away crying. He doesnt need to turn into a monster in order to get her off his back. She will go on her own, with a little peck on the cheek and maybe a "see ya next time you want a quick lay" xoxoxoxo
    But women are guilty of this too........

    I've been used................

    Sometimes women want meaningless random sex too...........

    Thay have need also as I'm sure you know and sometimes are just the same as men and sometimes even worse...........

    I've gotten my fair share of the middle of the night drunken booty call texts from women I know......
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Angry nothing worst

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    But women are guilty of this too........

    I've been used................

    Sometimes women want meaningless random sex too...........

    Thay have need also as I'm sure you know and sometimes are just the same as men and sometimes even worse...........

    I've gotten my fair share of the middle of the night drunken booty call texts from women I know......
    i no what you mean luther, the drunken lady looking for a good time at 3 in the morning, nothing worst when they phone or just turn up at your apartment drunk, and your stone cold sober and you have to passafie them, and entertain them!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    But women are guilty of this too........

    I've been used................

    Sometimes women want meaningless random sex too...........

    Thay have need also as I'm sure you know and sometimes are just the same as men and sometimes even worse...........

    I've gotten my fair share of the middle of the night drunken booty call texts from women I know......
    Hmmm, thats too bad. Well I guess then we can lable those women BITCHES, SLAPPERS, CUNTS,, WHORES
    Those kinds of girls I dont associate with. I would toss them in a bin, and Im not one who likes tossing people in bins. Id toss all "Bin Beauties" if I could. Also "Bin Bastards" too. My motto in life is "Always run from the bin!" Luther, you should have charged those Bin Beauties. It works both ways. Next time they call, tell them your cock has a price tag attached to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •