Thread: Hey Pat SweetiePie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Ah poor westie, hope you are feeling better soon. Hot lemon with honey is what I like when I bad throat or chest. That's not to everyone's liking but make sure you get some vitamin C in you anyhow.

I don't think I am a BBW Westie, but I'm no stick insect either

I got annoyed about the BBW thing because I hate it when anyone is picked on here or anywhere else purely for being a larger lady, or disabled or gay or anything like that which is just who they are.

Default Take vit C............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Ah poor westie, hope you are feeling better soon. Hot lemon with honey is what I like when I bad throat or chest. That's not to everyone's liking but make sure you get some vitamin C in you anyhow.

I don't think I am a BBW Westie, but I'm no stick insect either

I got annoyed about the BBW thing because I hate it when anyone is picked on here or anywhere else purely for being a larger lady, or disabled or gay or anything like that which is just who they are.
    Im a bollox so if im picked on here for being who i am.a bollox then thats not on either

Here is my breakfast sweetie.

Oatmeal and honey
    6 raw eggs
    toast and marmalade
    fruit
    milk

first thing on rising i take the following............ vit C,vit B,multi vit/min and one tablespoon of raw fish oils.

about an hour later i need to do vit P and sometimes vit.ah........ shit Sweetie,i thought youd tell me a bloody story.You know about guys with three balls and all that,stories of the yellow snow.Ah well i guess old age does eradicate ones memory

What Vit works the left brain more??
    Westside.

You know what would fix my throat now Sweetie?A big smacker from you.Ah yes babe i can feel it nowangels19

Reviews

Question ????????????

westside
    "Im a man of principal and very few words"

???????

"This will be my very last post here.
    Westside."

???????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?