Thread: Hey Pat SweetiePie

Default Hey Pat SweetiePie

Hey Sweetie,

Remember at Xmas ,you lost the rag a bit with the thread about BBWs? Well Sweetie,i'll get straight to the point.Are you a BBW Sweetie??I think you are ye little creature.(PS i thought id give you a week or two to calm down)

Sweetie,Im sick and bored.Spitting up yellow stuff and coughing like my tonsils are singing.I think im going to collect the yellow stuff and let it get hard and send it off so they can use it for assholes of hobby horses.Anyway Paty ,hey tell me a story,dirty or otherwise.Common ye Sweetie, i live by adventure,tell me a story.

Sweetie,i have a problem! Well i have loads of problems but this one .....well you know the way many uninformed guys cant keep a woman??Well Sweetie ,im trying to get fuckin rid of one.Its like this Sweetie,she is spainish or portu and she lives a few doors away from Westside.Anyway i said hi to this sweetie when i first saw her and i noticed that whenever she was in company of guys ,shed ignore me.Well ,Paddies day last i saw her and said fuck this.About ten of em.I said hi and sure enough, nothing.Now im noones doormat Sweetie,so fair enough,ignore away,so i couldnt be bothered my arse with her and guess what?The bloody Sweetie is driving me bananas.Damn, hi and hello and all feckin smiles,even stood right in front of me another time,not that she got much of a reaction.Passed up next to me over Xmas and shouted HELLOOO.I looked around,noone,feckin me shes on to.You know Sweetie ,one of these days i'll just grab her arm and tell her that she is due for the Two Finger check up.Im no cheap shag Sweetie,Im a man of principal and very few words.What can you?Nothing of course.Just venting Sweetie,just venting babe.Playing the Sweetie game with me,,,Westside?Please.

Anyway how are ye Sweetie.im waiting,storytime.

Coughing for the chinese,
    Westside.angels16

Default Hi Westside..

I thought you were finished here at the end of last year, good to see you changed your mind and decided to come back to join us.....

Smile Well its like this.............

Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    I thought you were finished here at the end of last year, good to see you changed your mind and decided to come back to join us.....
    ..i was fine up to about 5 days ago and then my throat got all f'd up.Now barely able to speak,i have to resort to other means of commuinication with the outside world.Also all last year i worked in IT and was online all the time.I no longer do that now.

I need constant change challenge ,adventure in my life otherwise it becomes meaningless and not worth living really.

To be honest i was only taking the piss most of last year saying i was going.Wheres West,please dont go or a poll come back Westside or whatever,,,jesus get a grip on yourselves people,im not worth the effort or wait.........nope i am actually ,im worth the effort.

This will be my very last post here.
    Westside.

Well i suppose you could call this comunicating with the outside world...kinda...

Blog Entries

Ah poor westie, hope you are feeling better soon. Hot lemon with honey is what I like when I bad throat or chest. That's not to everyone's liking but make sure you get some vitamin C in you anyhow.

I don't think I am a BBW Westie, but I'm no stick insect either

I got annoyed about the BBW thing because I hate it when anyone is picked on here or anywhere else purely for being a larger lady, or disabled or gay or anything like that which is just who they are.

Default Take vit C............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Ah poor westie, hope you are feeling better soon. Hot lemon with honey is what I like when I bad throat or chest. That's not to everyone's liking but make sure you get some vitamin C in you anyhow.

I don't think I am a BBW Westie, but I'm no stick insect either

I got annoyed about the BBW thing because I hate it when anyone is picked on here or anywhere else purely for being a larger lady, or disabled or gay or anything like that which is just who they are.
    Im a bollox so if im picked on here for being who i am.a bollox then thats not on either

Here is my breakfast sweetie.

Oatmeal and honey
    6 raw eggs
    toast and marmalade
    fruit
    milk

first thing on rising i take the following............ vit C,vit B,multi vit/min and one tablespoon of raw fish oils.

about an hour later i need to do vit P and sometimes vit.ah........ shit Sweetie,i thought youd tell me a bloody story.You know about guys with three balls and all that,stories of the yellow snow.Ah well i guess old age does eradicate ones memory

What Vit works the left brain more??
    Westside.

You know what would fix my throat now Sweetie?A big smacker from you.Ah yes babe i can feel it nowangels19

Reviews

Question ????????????

westside
    "Im a man of principal and very few words"

???????

"This will be my very last post here.
    Westside."

???????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?