Thread: Agency Vs Independent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    And as for not taking adverts its much more lucrative for u to advertise independents than agencys and it is all about the money so u wont be losing any sleep over this...
    That is to encourage agencies not to advertise as independents! Though obviously some agencies have decided they don't care, they'd rather pay higher prices and and advertise as independents than advertise as agencies.

I could make agency pricing the same as independent pricing today (any current agencies reading, fear not, exiting customers could continue at same rate they have always paid), but would that help anything? I would have though the way we have it is the best way to encourage agencies to advertise as agencies.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default working

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    That is to encourage agencies not to advertise as independents! Though obviously some agencies have decided they don't care, they'd rather pay higher prices and and advertise as independents than advertise as agencies.

I could make agency pricing the same as independent pricing today (any current agencies reading, fear not, exiting customers could continue at same rate they have always paid), but would that help anything? I would have though the way we have it is the best way to encourage agencies to advertise as agencies.
    Cant argue with u its working really well

Default Get off the stage Pat..........................

This is not my website and even i know the agencies that do this, well most of them anyway.The thing here is that they have their agency girls but they are entitled (there are no rules on this site stating otherwise) to have girls workin gas indeps as well.They can do it because they are too big in the industry for anyone to touch now.

You know who they are and so do i,
    Westside.

Reviews

Question Just A Thought

Maybe have a verified/unverified as independents section based on reports from reliable posters on here making reviews and posts on the message boards??
    I know it's not 100% reliable just like the verified picture system isn't reliable but it might help to a certain degree ..........

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Maybe have a verified/unverified as independents section based on reports from reliable posters on here making reviews and posts on the message boards??
    I know it's not 100% reliable just like the verified picture system isn't reliable but it might help to a certain degree ..........

Paws
    I'm not going to try to start verifying whether ladies are independent or not! Dear God verifying the photos is work enough! However you are getting the creative juices going so thank you x

Reviews

Just want to ask will there be any distinction made between

• Independents
    • Agency Girls
    • Trafficked Girls

All three are completely different situations and if there is no distinction made between them then i think this thread is pointless.

I understand there might be an issue with agency girls who work for an established/recognised agency posing as independents and i'd agree that should be addressed.

When girls work for an agency that aren't what you'd call a traditional agency, but more of a human trafficking network, that is a completely different scenario.
    Have you written your reviews?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default mena

I'm not going to try to start verifying whether ladies are independent or not! Dear God verifying the photos is work enough! However you are getting the creative juices going so thank you x
    read my review of mena which i just submited kinda sums the whole thing up
    It seems nothing either will or can be done about this so we have to do our own
    ground work

Reviews

why is hard work surely you can spot the thrend if we can. For example a certain house in cork has 3 of the so called independents working there and have a receptionist .

now bear with me call the numbers ...you will speak to the same girl.(its not rocket science).

A another simple idea ....surely an intelligent woman like your self has terms and conditions for advertising ,if they lie ban them.

By the way Pat ,this is going on for months now and if have sweet fa about it.But then why should you.(someone has to pay for sking trips).

Also do any one think its strange that Sexy Sirens have stopped advertising and we get a shit load of crap independents using their old haunts.

nbt

9. Default

When these girls learn english every thing come true...and them wake up.
    Last edited by Young girl; 30-04-08 at 09:56. Reason: ......