Thread: HIV Singer Accused Of Having Unprotected Sex

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    She’s a sick bitch.
    easy to say, isn't it?

Maybe some extra information would help - at the time the whole thing happened she still was under 18, had a child, a background in homelessness and drug abuse and just by chance got famous in one of Germanys versions of X-Factor. Should anyone at the time would have heard of her infection with HIV not only her career but the whole bands career would have been over. A lot of pressure for a young girl, isn't it??
    And what stopped the guy using a condom?? Btw - he was the bands agent or manager or something like it, so there is a good chance that this was some kind of casting-couch story.
    His own words in court today were "if I didn't knew I could have infected 1000 other women" - so he didn't plan to use a condom on these 1000 occasions as well ?
    I'm not saying its right what she did - but as far as I know it requires two people (at least ...) to have sex, and both share the responsibility for protection. Which includes HIV, other STDs and unplanned pregnancies. Both failed to do so.
    So as far as I'm concerned he is by no means an innocent victim in this unpleasant affair.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlenick For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (16-08-10), wanted the best 69 (17-08-10)