Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: HIV Singer Accused Of Having Unprotected Sex

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default HIV Singer Accused Of Having Unprotected Sex

    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    250
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    just saw this on sky news. pretty shocking. Her defence is that she was told chances of her passing on virus are almost negligible.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    some tramp alrite watching her in court on the TV3 news u werent actually left with the impression she gave a fuck as she sniggered away - hope she gets a maximum sentence...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    She’s a sick bitch.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    it just goes to show how easy it can happen..some guys always think ah i will be alright it won't happen to me and go ahead with unprotected sex they can't believe there luck to get off with a cracking looking girl and think its going to be ok.....it probably happens more when alcohol is taken....its shocking to think that someone could be that cold and evil.. hopefully people will wise up and start using condoms there are a lot of stupid people out there

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    it just goes to show how easy it can happen..some guys always think ah i will be alright it won't happen to me and go ahead with unprotected sex they can't believe there luck to get off with a cracking looking girl and think its going to be ok.....it probably happens more when alcohol is taken....its shocking to think that someone could be that cold and evil.. hopefully people will wise up and start using condoms there are a lot of stupid people out there
    thats a good point Harry about unprotected sex I have much experienced of people who tell me the went bareback with African escorts on the game here in Limerick intelligent guys decent jobs & that but lose all responsibility when it comes to covering their knob..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    26
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    She’s a sick bitch.
    easy to say, isn't it?

    Maybe some extra information would help - at the time the whole thing happened she still was under 18, had a child, a background in homelessness and drug abuse and just by chance got famous in one of Germanys versions of X-Factor. Should anyone at the time would have heard of her infection with HIV not only her career but the whole bands career would have been over. A lot of pressure for a young girl, isn't it??
    And what stopped the guy using a condom?? Btw - he was the bands agent or manager or something like it, so there is a good chance that this was some kind of casting-couch story.
    His own words in court today were "if I didn't knew I could have infected 1000 other women" - so he didn't plan to use a condom on these 1000 occasions as well ?
    I'm not saying its right what she did - but as far as I know it requires two people (at least ...) to have sex, and both share the responsibility for protection. Which includes HIV, other STDs and unplanned pregnancies. Both failed to do so.
    So as far as I'm concerned he is by no means an innocent victim in this unpleasant affair.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlenick For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (16-08-10), wanted the best 69 (17-08-10)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    thats a good point Harry about unprotected sex I have much experienced of people who tell me the went bareback with African escorts on the game here in Limerick intelligent guys decent jobs & that but lose all responsibility when it comes to covering their knob..
    thats correct i know guys that will go bareback with anyone some guys just won't wear a condom its scary indeed

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlenick View Post
    easy to say, isn't it?

    Maybe some extra information would help - at the time the whole thing happened she still was under 18, had a child, a background in homelessness and drug abuse and just by chance got famous in one of Germanys versions of X-Factor. Should anyone at the time would have heard of her infection with HIV not only her career but the whole bands career would have been over. A lot of pressure for a young girl, isn't it??
    And what stopped the guy using a condom?? Btw - he was the bands agent or manager or something like it, so there is a good chance that this was some kind of casting-couch story.
    His own words in court today were "if I didn't knew I could have infected 1000 other women" - so he didn't plan to use a condom on these 1000 occasions as well ?
    I'm not saying its right what she did - but as far as I know it requires two people (at least ...) to have sex, and both share the responsibility for protection. Which includes HIV, other STDs and unplanned pregnancies. Both failed to do so.
    So as far as I'm concerned he is by no means an innocent victim in this unpleasant affair.
    excellent post....

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

    littlenick (16-08-10), wanted the best 69 (17-08-10)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlenick View Post
    easy to say, isn't it?

    Maybe some extra information would help - at the time the whole thing happened she still was under 18, had a child, a background in homelessness and drug abuse and just by chance got famous in one of Germanys versions of X-Factor. Should anyone at the time would have heard of her infection with HIV not only her career but the whole bands career would have been over. A lot of pressure for a young girl, isn't it??
    Well yes it is pretty easy to say because its true and none of the reasons you have given still make her actions right, the fact is she was HIV positive, she knew she was, she know what the virus was all about, she could have insisted every sexual partner she had wear a condom, she didn’t, she could have given a million reasons why she wanted them to wear a condom she didn’t.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 16-08-10 at 19:47.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •