Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
Well, I have been following the various gates, we have had Naomigate, Dollygate, Gemma/Godfather/Bigpawsgate, Quaterpoundhergate, Lizzygate, Westiegate, Patriciagate, Ricflairgate, so since there is a general trend in gates these last few weeks/months, what were/are some of your favorite gates and why? And if the gate of your choice isn't up here, what suggestions do you have for a delicious, scandalous, name-calling, mud slinging, back stabbing knock down drag out good ole fashion Cyber gate? Be creative people.
Kisses Violette

Violettegate

Well…..

I spent the morning trying to “procure” some hydrocarbon based lubricant products, namely Tractor engine oil for the Massy (and maybe the ass, ssssssshhhhhh) and have been searching high and low but nare a drop is to be found in this fair and fertile land. I was about to alert OPEC when I stumbled on the cause of the oil shortage,

OCTOBER SPECIAL, OILY WRESTLING

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!

Every god dammed Farmer saw that and is stocking up for their appointment/bout/jostle/throwdown with V the six foot goddess of ass whoopin’ and as a result I’m in real danger of seizing my crankshaft or cracking my O ring, and worst of all my PTO shaft is making all sorts of funny noises.

AND IT’S ALL YOUR DOING!!!

I admit having to have a sit down on seeing that, damn near sent me over the edge, you just hit my Achilles heel. Christ if I’d known you wrestle I’d have been banging on your door in Cork with a can of WD40 in one hand and my piggybank in the other. (Which begs the question… what am I banging on the door with) Your pre fight hype talk would be worth the price of admission alone.

Is the oily wrestling with or without the strap on ?????

You have to give us something to get a grip on now, its only fair.

Can I bring my Big Daddy leotard? It still fits, (which isn’t a good sign.)

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

As to your question of what gate would I like to see next, then that’s easy,

My Gate, kicked of its hinge’s by a 6 foot mocha skinned goddess with an attitude to match Her altitude.

Anyone know someone that fits the bill ?????