Thread: TS and TV advert type

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Plenty TVs would wanted to advertise as TS but not a single TS want to be advertised as TV and Transvestite aren't Trans.

There are 195 countries in the world. 74 countries allowing legal gender changed but 37 of the 74 countries require surgery and over 100 countries illegal to do so.

Id verification are supposed to*ensure that it's the same person behind the advertisement, legal age of consent etc. Meanwhile photos and video verification are supposed to verify the category of the advertiser, isn't that how it should be? Ei has to follow the countries rules and new regulations since 2021. Which country is that? Ireland?
    Technically, if 'ts' are not on hormone pills, they're TV. On account they've stopped transitioning. Most ts on here have stopped taking hormone pills as they know punters prefer ts with a functioning peen. Which defeats the purpose of being ts.

So ts some ts are NOT ts. Makes it redundant separating the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Technically, if 'ts' are not on hormone pills, they're TV. On account they've stopped transitioning. Most ts on here have stopped taking hormone pills as they know punters prefer ts with a functioning peen. Which defeats the purpose of being ts.

Eerrkk i don't think hormones is the issue here.

Oh by the way, there are plenty trans ladies without hormones looks, live, act and behave more ladies than the genetic ladies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Rees (03-03-24)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Eerrkk i don't think hormones is the issue here.

Oh by the way, there are plenty trans ladies without hormones looks, live, act and behave more ladies than the genetic ladies
    Yep. There are. As a tomboy, I get that. No hormones = not really trans. Ask any none sex worker yrans people. Or those on here who take their meds even when it means their peens won't work. If someone pauses their transition, they can't factually call themselves trans. On account they WONT be transitioning/transitioned. Whatever the Western word for ladyboy is what they'll be when NOT transitioning. Its an insult to genuine trans people to claim otherwise.

I'm sure your views are genuinely held Amy, but you should be careful with your words. You're making a lot of assumptions about people's transition journeys. Labels are a very blunt instrument and not everything is linear.

Reviews

Peen is particularly odd word to be using. I assume English is your 1st language?

Reviews

Definitely think there’s a problem with the site.
    I’m of a different opinion I’m more attracted to TVs don’t like when I’m searching for a TV and TS ladies come up.
    Each to their own I guess.

I'm surprised ei keep this thread open. Last time i tried in 2022 they had it remove straight away. Looks like ei do miss me here.

Anyway I've done my part and i can't do this alone while most topic here keep whining, recommendations and bla bla bla.

Worst part is the trans community itself rather stay quite than stick up for their sisters.

I shouldn't care about this but idk why i did care. Stupid of me. Have a lovely sunday and goodbye.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Rees (03-03-24)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Peen is particularly odd word to be using. I assume English is your 1st language?

Why? Did you ex go on and on about your micro peen? Your obsession with that word is worrying. Or are you just too old to keep up with slang? Peen. Peen. Peen.

Reviews

Why? Did you ex go on and on about your micro peen? Your obsession with that word is worrying. Or are you just too old to keep up with slang? Peen. Peen. Peen.
    No exs here.

You may aswell be saying been or beans. Take a class or 2, to sort out your awfully strange Vocabulary

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    No exs here.

You may aswell be saying been or beans. Take a class or 2, to sort out your awfully strange Vocabulary
    Enjoy Dubai Robbie - If you need any tips - message me . Good to see you still love the Trannies ! 💖🕺🏽

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (02-03-24)