Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Parnell Street Attack

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    Guys sorry for jumping in here... need info ASAP

3 arena.. my neighbours kids are up there with friends at a concert. Is the port tunnel open or closed. It was scheduled to be closed and they were going to get the luas to hueston station but the luas is obviously stopped.
    Maintenance closure cancelled so it’s open according to live updates

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (23-11-23), FredBiscuits (23-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Maintenance closure cancelled so it’s open according to live updates
    Thanks.........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    Guys sorry for jumping in here... need info ASAP

3 arena.. my neighbours kids are up there with friends at a concert. Is the port tunnel open or closed. It was scheduled to be closed and they were going to get the luas to hueston station but the luas is obviously stopped.
    Is someone collecting them? If so I would approach from southside across East Link if the tunnel is shut. Avoid city centre. The Arena might let people stay there late for safety reasons after show.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Is someone collecting them? If so I would approach from southside across East Link if the tunnel is shut. Avoid city centre. The Arena might let people stay there late for safety reasons after show.
    Yeah all good I think. 3 arena is staying open to facilitate pickups thank god.

Reviews

Violent protests in Dublin after woman and children injured in knife attack

Crowd chanting anti-immigrant slogans clashes with police hours after stabbing incident outside school

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...parnell-square

Reviews

Things appear to be calming down, fortunately, according to reports.
    Rioters perhaps getting a bit tired.

8. Default

Found this multiple times. So is he Irish, born and bred or East European?

Also, my bad for going with the initial Algerian trope. That was super xenophobic of me. I’m still right about unvetted asylum seekers. Not to be confused with none western immigrants that are all vetted for entry visas (like I previous stated). He could still be white Algerian. Who knows at this point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5932.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	150373  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    To get on a plane YOU NEED BLOODY ID!!! My issue isn’t with those fleeing wars. It’s with those with enough money to fork out thousands on a return flight to here then conviniently being allowed in with no passport. The passport they couldn’t get on said flight without!!!
    So you have no problem with people fleeing wars but they shouldn't be allowed flee wars unless they can walk out of the country, and then only to a neighbouring country which may be even more hostile to you?

Because you aren't getting out by road or rail in most places, and you can't get out by plane under these rules.

I'm not coming at you, or anyone else on this point, I am legitimately curious at the method people think should be allowed for people to seek asylum? Because pushing them only into the next country right beside them is currently breaking those countries too. Does Ireland or any other non-attached country just get to say "No, that's your problem. We're closed"? Or do people actually believe that there is no legitimate asylum case?

I will concede that mention of "Military Aged Men" or "Men of Fighting Age" drives me insane. Should they have to stay in (let's say) Syria and fight the overwhelming force of the Russian backed Syrian National Army, with barely any weapons and zero international support?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Why? It WAS a woman who got hurt. I knew it was a woman. Everyone who read that 1st paper to afford her a mention, acknowledge her, knew it was a woman. But you got pressed that I mentioned she was a woman. Literally got hung up on it and only mentioned that, not the terrible attack she experienced. And you want me to minimise her to people. Go. Fuck. Yourself. With papa Winchester’s baseball bat you misogynistic incel.
    If everyone knew it was a woman including you then what’s your problem , your original complaint was that nobody mentioned it was a woman ????
    gonna look up papa winchesters baseball but I have a feeling it’s not for me,
    By the way I’m not misogynistic and I don’t appreciate your insults but I will accept your apology when you read back on our conversation

Reviews

Also, where's all those You Lucky Dubs comments now?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FredBiscuits For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (23-11-23), Nononsense111 (23-11-23)

Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast