Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deep tissue massage

1. Default Deep tissue massage

Looking for a girl who is actually capable of giving a real massage to relieve some knots in my back, too many girls just give you a light rub then tell you to roll over to after 10 minutes.

What part of the country are you in

3. Default

Dublin, North side, wouldn't mind travelling a bit if it was worth it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by deanscott89 View Post
    Looking for a girl who is actually capable of giving a real massage to relieve some knots in my back, too many girls just give you a light rub then tell you to roll over to after 10 minutes.
    Interested for any recommendations for a decent massage in Dublin (no HE)

5. Default

I do 90mins deep tissue/sports massage when in dublin. Whether I have a table or do it on a bed depends on where I am and if mine fits. Or massage on the barge.
    Last edited by Dayteam; 26-05-22 at 09:35. Reason: Street Name

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

bigmango (25-05-22), claremorris (26-05-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    I do 90mins deep tissue/sports massage when in dublin. Whether I have a table or do it on a bed depends on where I am and if mine fits. .
    Amy - Heard you were very good at whatever type or combination of massage you did.
    Last edited by Dayteam; 26-05-22 at 09:36. Reason: Quote Edit

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Interested for any recommendations for a decent massage in Dublin (no HE)
    Two best legit massages I've experienced. Both Thai (as is barge, which is part of large Sandyford setup)
    Phen. Sandyford beside gym until very recently. New place on a road in Ranelagh/Rathmines named after a Canadian province whose capital is Tonto with an oro.
    Natalie. Well worth the trip to Gorey to the bird rising from the ashes. Would be my no. 1 for therapeutic massage.
    Both mentioned in these forums previously. Would recommend 90 mins or 2 hours to get maximum benefit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to giuseppeh99 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (26-05-22)

10. Default

I do 90mins deep tissue/sports massage when in dublin. Whether I have a table or do it on a bed depends on where I am and if mine fits. Or massage on the barge.
    OK I see half mine was edited. Technically taking out lady who does it on a barge will rip your head off if you ask for extras isn't a street name. Anywho, Thai salon on a street that rhymes with Nevin near boojum and is also a few doors from Nevin St garda Station. They're all very good and don't do extras at all, according to their door signs. Is that better? If you replace the N with how we pronounce the letter C....

Gosh the effort ....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

claremorris (26-05-22)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Amy - Heard you were very good at whatever type or combination of massage you did.
    Just very good? My almost 2yrs lockdown break must have made me lose my touch.... I might work on it.

Reviews

Just very good? My almost 2yrs lockdown break must have made me lose my touch.... I might work on it.
    OK I will upgrade your Report Card to EXCELLENT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast