Page 285 of 396 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3951

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Entrance is discrete in terms of just vanishing straight up the stairs, no standing on the street waiting for somebody to open a door. The sign is not that big or noticeable. Also there is a business office upstairs, the building is shared, that's where you could be going!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

bigmango (31-08-23)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Entrance is discrete in terms of just vanishing straight up the stairs, no standing on the street waiting for somebody to open a door. The sign is not that big or noticeable. Also there is a business office upstairs, the building is shared, that's where you could be going!!

Ah nm my bad, you're right. I read your post wrong. Yes, the entrance is very discrete. Which is the opposite of discreet. It's a very distinct entrance on a very public busy St, yes.

4. Default

hey could you pm me as well. Sorry, I'm sure you're getting lots of these!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Ah sure I was looking for some camping gear and went in the wrong door!
    So that is why you were going up the stairs - then !!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Isn't the entrance on a busy main St?
    I suppose I forgot to think of the entrance. I was mainly just thinking of the inside, but you make a good point. Less discreet than I made it out to be.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    So that is why you were going up the stairs - then !!
    Thought they had extra stock upstairs...next thing I know I'm naked on a massage table, no one was more shocked than me!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

bigmango (01-09-23), passionfruit (01-09-23), Toolbox (02-09-23)

9. Default

Will be in d2 later today and looking for recommendations for the tourist area.

Any recommend a good place that offers good massage first and foremost and the ending is more of an extra?
    Last edited by Dayteam; 01-09-23 at 11:34. Reason: Review -Adrian

10. Default

Had an hour with the new Chinese girl Miko in fang's.A very cute young girl with perfect English.She would be your type if you were into small petite Asian girls.Overall a great experience

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pussypleaser For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (02-09-23)

12. Default

Hi was wondering if anyone could PM me the details to any nice D1 based places? Any good girls you'd recommend would be good too.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    Had an hour with the new Chinese girl Miko in fang's.A very cute young girl with perfect English.She would be your type if you were into small petite Asian girls.Overall a great experience
    A while ago someone here mentioned that Chinese girl already left.It’s great to know she is still there.Thanks for sharing 👍👍