Page 133 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3965

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    Ok so I only visit (legit looking ) shop front massages. I rotate around 4/5 places i try not go to the same place each time. I'm doing this now a few years .
    My experience has been that almost always after a few visits there has been extras that I have not seen mentioned on thread. Up to and including full service.
    Please don't PM me as I and not going disrespect the ladies as they all say the same " I don't do these things with other guys " .

Obviously I'm not so naive to believe this .I'm no Brad Pitt but I've been offered oral regularly enough and full service less regularly but it's happened . There has been no extra fees other than the agreed fee for HE topless.

Is this just something that's happening and not talked about out of respect for the girl / shop ?
    I'd be very interested to know .
    Thanks

Lol @ i don't do this with other menz. And I say this as a provider. Lolololollllz.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (12-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    Ok so I only visit (legit looking ) shop front massages. I rotate around 4/5 places i try not go to the same place each time. I'm doing this now a few years .
    My experience has been that almost always after a few visits there has been extras that I have not seen mentioned on thread. Up to and including full service.
    Please don't PM me as I and not going disrespect the ladies as they all say the same " I don't do these things with other guys " .

Obviously I'm not so naive to believe this .I'm no Brad Pitt but I've been offered oral regularly enough and full service less regularly but it's happened . There has been no extra fees other than the agreed fee for HE topless.

Is this just something that's happening and not talked about out of respect for the girl / shop ?
    I'd be very interested to know .
    Thanks
    Maybe out of Respect we should not discuss it

Quote Originally Posted by D202012 View Post
    How much are we donating for HE in shop front places? Don’t want be getting ripped off so what’s the general tip?
    6 pints and stick to it

Reviews

I think 10 pints is more the norm and to be fair its a reasonable price IMHO.

It’s certainly better to go to a legit place, build up a relationship with the girl and see what happens from there. We are all grown ups and know HE’s do take place in these places. These places are businesses that want to make a living without getting a reputation for anything seedy. If you go and build up a rapport and tip well, things may happen. But it’s not guaranteed and boundaries must be respected.

If u get a 30 min massage for 6/7 pints cost, a he for 6 pints is plenty. Why would you pay 10 pints for 5-10min work.. 6 pints is good money for 5 min work

Reviews

Super massage, rhymes with Ken but it's the last letter of the alphabet. Topless erotic massage with happy ending by a beautiful well spoken Brazilian . Can't really tell you the cost in pints because pints in the west are cheaper than in Dublin.. Remember the line out of the song The Craic Was N....in The Isle Of Man..)))

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Benny123 View Post
    Super massage, rhymes with Ken but it's the last letter of the alphabet. Topless erotic massage with happy ending by a beautiful well spoken Brazilian . Can't really tell you the cost in pints because pints in the west are cheaper than in Dublin.. Remember the line out of the song The Craic Was N....in The Isle Of Man..)))
    Had a 4 hands massage there last week.I could only last for a second when two hotties playing with each other in front me.Lol

Anyone been to the newish Spanish Sara, thinking only works Saturday and Sundays? Any intel
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 17-10-22 at 07:02. Reason: Street name

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (15-10-22)

12. Default

Anyone been to the thai place that’s on a terrace named after a Canadian city? Anything going?