Thread: Why I'll never leave a negative review here.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    While I would of told her to F off, but I can certainly understand why many would be worried by shit like this.
    If the Police get a complaint they have to act on it, and who wants that grief?
    It's not a serious enough thing for a sex worker to jeopardise their work for. Yes I still feel I can rely on the Police in the North should I get abused or hurt in anyway, but they would then know where you work from and anyone making a complaint would only be taken seriously if they are willing to give their real details. You can't just say this phone number is harassing me, arrest them! They would tell you to change your number and let them know if it continues etc.

It's an empty threat.

I have never kept anyone waiting past 10 mins and that is normally if they have arrived early. I don't really understand why some feel it is okay to keep people waiting 30 minutes or more and don't think this is a reason for complaint. Of course you're going to get pissed off. All she had to do is reply under the review to say that she would make it up to him and apologies for the wasted time. Likely he would have seen her again and replaced it with a glowing review. I'm not sure if that is likely to happen now.

Threatening people isn't on. Sex workers get loads of threats from people who need to get a life and having to handle them day in, day out just makes me feel frustrated and they don't actually accomplish anything (normally).

If you really believe there is fault on both sides and that the review isn't fair then take it down, otherwise don't write what you don't believe. Try to be honest and that means by your side of the events as well. If you were being rude on the phone and not just asking directions etc) then state that too. I hate it when guys keep asking me dirty stuff or swearing etc. I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do to you on the phone. If you want that ring up someone who provides phone sex.

Now FatBastard, I'm taking it you never did any of that?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (30-07-16)