Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I hate team gb

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    I laughed a while back when that Tory minister made a comment to the press about buying a new multi-million pound royal yacht for the Richest Woman In The World because it would "raise the spirits of the nation". This at a time when the Tories are (as Tories do) cutting back on NHS etc.

But you're right. It's a commercial event, and a prestige thing for the Great and the Good. Every report I've ever seen looking at the real costs and outcomes of these things has agreed that it's a massive waste of money (and massively corrupt). They should just hold it in Greece every four years.
    I think Greece may be in enough trouble without having to hold the Olympics every four years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Cefer View Post
    I think Greece may be in enough trouble without having to hold the Olympics every four years.
    but sure we are all being told how its going to boost the economy so surely it would bring nothing short of riches to their failing economy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

UncleBob (30-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Even the name irritates me 'team gb' ugh I genuienly hope they win fuck all at the olympics. Anybody else hate these p*****?
    And typical English are going over-board with them and talk as If they,re English when the team is made up of 3 countries. Did anybody else see the queen what a stuck up cow I hate her most of all

All I can say is Jessica Ennis better at least take her top off to make it somewhat good
    Honestly - said in the spirit of an ignorant pric* -- take you don't visit any of the Team GB girls on these shores or Marks and Sparks, Tesco's etc. Really I despair !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    What gets me is that it's made up of 4 countries so the real name should be Team GB & NI, but they don't bother their arses. Team UK would be better again.
    NI is a province, not a nation or country. And there are arrangements in place to allow athletes in the North to declare for either IRL or GB.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I absolutely hope they win loads of medals, that is of course when team USA isn't kicking ass and taking names. I mean seriously, I'd you are going to hate a team' hate team USA we usually win everything anyway.
    A better class of pharmaceutical enhancements?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    Honestly - said in the spirit of an ignorant pric* -- take you don't visit any of the Team GB girls on these shores or Marks and Sparks, Tesco's etc. Really I despair !
    I happen to have occasion to visit M&S, Argos, Tescos etc. in the UK. They're currently *swamped* with Union Jacks over all the packaging. It's nauseatingly jingoistic.

Blog Entries

I happen to have occasion to visit M&S, Argos, Tescos etc. in the UK. They're currently *swamped* with Union Jacks over all the packaging. It's nauseatingly jingoistic.
    I have some union jack leggings. I chose not to bring them on tour with me lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

UncleBob (30-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I have some union jack leggings. I chose not to bring them on tour with me lol.
    Oh lord

I wonder would that qualify as "hate f*cking" then, and is it really as good sex as they say?

Would that be in the same way Ireland was plastered with the Irish flag during Euro 2012. It amazes me that the Irish seem to believe that only they can be patriotic (generalizing) , yet when the British do it its jingoistic. Grow up FFS!!If you only loved your own country as much as you hated ours, perhaps the place wouldn't be in such a shit state!! Rant over!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topgun View Post
    What the fuck has any of that got to do with sport??? Whenever the british isles enter big competitions they fail because they're shite. End of... no more about it
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast