Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate team gb

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by toya View Post
    Keep calm and love team GB
    they have a great gymnastics team there in the top 3 at mo id say they will get gold or silver 1 lad is a giant muscles from Brussels he is haha see them jumping around its amazing haha some strength in there arms

Blog Entries

I dont hate anything or anyone, well besides Cheski scum and Man shitty but thats allowed

but I dont get the hype of the Olympics..... there's a recession, schools and hospitals are cut back or closing down and yet the tax payers are paying millions ££££'s for the games to be held yet Queenie and the already rich are all getting patted on the back

I have been watching the comedy channel, listening to music and keeping my eye on the Premier league transfers and thankfully have heard or saw very little about the Olympics, if it comes on tv or the radio I turn it over

Cant feckin wait for the footie to start though

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

gaz72 (29-07-12), mer (28-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I dont hate anything or anyone, well besides Cheski scum and Man shitty but thats allowed

but I dont get the hype of the Olympics..... there's a recession, schools and hospitals are cut back or closing down and yet the tax payers are paying millions ££££'s for the games to be held yet Queenie and the already rich are all getting patted on the back

I have been watching the comedy channel, listening to music and keeping my eye on the Premier league transfers and thankfully have heard or saw very little about the Olympics, if it comes on tv or the radio I turn it over

Cant feckin wait for the footie to start though
    yeah and poland and ukraine spending millions on stadiums and the orphanages in ukraine still the same as in soviet times think they would put that money into helping people affected by the nuclear disaster pretty crazy world alright

5. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (28-07-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    yeah and poland and ukraine spending millions on stadiums and the orphanages in ukraine still the same as in soviet times think they would put that money into helping people affected by the nuclear disaster pretty crazy world alright
    completely agree, if all is well with the world then I'd probably be the first cheering on the Olympics as I love sport, but when there is SO much wrong with it I just cant understand the mentallity that so much money can be spent on such an event
    It still saddens and baffles me that a 3rd of this world is still starving but thats been ongoing since forever so perhaps I should crawl back to my own wee world and keep my mouth shut as I guess some things wont ever change for the 'real' good of the people
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 28-07-12 at 23:52.

At least we are not blathering on about Team IE. People might start to think that Microsoft had entered the Olympic!
    Live without Freedom and never know Life!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    I laughed a while back when that Tory minister made a comment to the press about buying a new multi-million pound royal yacht for the Richest Woman In The World because it would "raise the spirits of the nation". This at a time when the Tories are (as Tories do) cutting back on NHS etc.

But you're right. It's a commercial event, and a prestige thing for the Great and the Good. Every report I've ever seen looking at the real costs and outcomes of these things has agreed that it's a massive waste of money (and massively corrupt). They should just hold it in Greece every four years.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (29-07-12)

A lads the Uk gets the money back 10 fold try booking a hotel or restaurant in london today ....... It's all media hype fuck the media there a shower of wankers anyway ...... I'm sure everyone will support Irish athletes and don't worry about team GB It's there gig and there entitled to brag ..... what did John Lennon say "war is over"
    Who loves ya baby......!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (29-07-12), wolfie (29-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    A lads the Uk gets the money back 10 fold try booking a hotel or restaurant in london today ....... It's all media hype fuck the media there a shower of wankers anyway ...... I'm sure everyone will support Irish athletes and don't worry about team GB It's there gig and there entitled to brag ..... what did John Lennon say "war is over"
    Well said Clyde I don't expect we would be a hair better if we were hosting the games. FFS lighten up jay all that hate isn't good for you its time to move on.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

Clyde (29-07-12), wolfie (29-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    Well said Clyde I don't expect we would be a hair better if we were hosting the games. FFS lighten up jay all that hate isn't good for you its time to move on.
    Ireland hosting the Games????!!!!!FFS Ireland could barely afford to host a school sports day at the moment.
    Will never ever happen.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    And typical English are going over-board with them and talk as If they,re English when the team is made up of 3 countries. Did anybody else see the queen what a stuck up cow I hate her most of all
    What gets me is that it's made up of 4 countries so the real name should be Team GB & NI, but they don't bother their arses. Team UK would be better again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast