Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: pantyes....:)

funny thing is i am a regular perv.....that is , awfully interested is sex......but.....i have never been kinky.........and buying and sniffing panties and such assorted practice has never been my thing............amongst other practices of suchlike.............sometimes i feel that i may be missing out............................other times not so.......................but anyway .................to each their own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Soiled panties a big thing in holland .: lol doc
    Its a big thing everywhere , one night at a house party we were talking about the fact you can buy practicably anything on ebay
    an searching for strange items ....
    I put an ad up for my nickers an by the next morning id sold 8 pairs
    you have to word your advert carefully or it l be removed
    but this became a little business an i would sell around 8 pairs a day bit of an effort wearing changing etc
    but hey ...... what ever turns you on
    Abby xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    Its a big thing everywhere , one night at a house party we were talking about the fact you can buy practicably anything on ebay
    an searching for strange items ....
    I put an ad up for my nickers an by the next morning id sold 8 pairs
    you have to word your advert carefully or it l be removed
    but this became a little business an i would sell around 8 pairs a day bit of an effort wearing changing etc
    but hey ...... what ever turns you on
    Abby xxx
    That's fascinating Abbey. And you guarantee they were worn and all. Brilliant.

You know the way a good wine matures with age, do you like advertise how long they have been clung ti your moist snatch, and charge more or less accordingly?
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 09-03-11 at 09:36.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    That's fascinating Abbey. And you guarantee they were worn and all. Brilliant.

You know the way a good wine matures with age, do you like advertise how long they have been clung ti your moist snatch, and charge more or less accordingly?
    they weren't on very long hun an posted in keep fresh bag first class ofcause x

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345