Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: pantyes....:)

)thank you..:P

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    When I was a v young lad the next door neighbours daughter was fuckin smokin,I'd say I was about 8 and I donno maybe she was 16/17, I seen her out in her back yard puttin her nicks out to dry,soon after I seen her leaving the house and I ran around the back and started sniffin the waff outta them!!! I'm sure I did it a few times and prob nicked a few after that to wank off in peace of me own room!! Lol jasus I was one horny little fucker..
    Girls were always on my mind
    No offence now bud, but I find this fascinating... First of all unless your neighbor did not wash her undies properly all you would be sniffin is Persil Automatic... hardly an arousing aroma. On the other hand let’s assume she did not wash them properly, unless she is extremely highly sexed and fantasizes all day about Brad Pitt or Jamescork or someone like that, thus making her constantly turned on and wet, the chances are, if there is to be a scent at all, the only smell you will be getting is stale urine.

This further makes me wonder when you do go done there and give a young lass some nice oral, are you disappointed if the general area is clean and scent free….

The mind boggles… I am obviously missing something here….

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No offence now bud, but I find this fascinating... First of all unless your neighbor did not wash her undies properly all you would be sniffin is Persil Automatic... hardly an arousing aroma. On the other hand let’s assume she did not wash them properly, unless she is extremely highly sexed and fantasizes all day about Brad Pitt or Jamescork or someone like that, thus making her constantly turned on and wet, the chances are, if there is to be a scent at all, the only smell you will be getting is stale urine.

This further makes me wonder when you do go done there and give a young lass some nice oral, are you disappointed if the general area is clean and scent free….

The mind boggles… I am obviously missing something here….
    are you missing the bit where I said I was 8??
    Have another read there Bud...!!!
    Last edited by click n pick; 08-03-11 at 22:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I believe you can by them from vending machines in Japan?
    So I've heard - often

But it's an urban myth
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    So I've heard - often

But it's an urban myth
    Well, it's quite the debate:

Japan's Used Panty Vending Machines: Fact or Fiction?

Reviews

This knicker purchase did'nt happen in Limerick by any chance?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Rayden (09-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    are you missing the bit where I said I was 8??
    Have another read there Bud...!!!
    K... I read it again and now Im even more disturbed... You were wanking at 8, and into your neighbors washing... holy shit... Its just me, right?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Rockmunky (09-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by sexy lady View Post
    my first time wrighting a thread as i have had a realy intresting...maybe a litle bit funny session today, that convinced me to write it down so others can delight from it!a client fell in love so much with my panties he oferd to buy all of them....well as you can imagine could not sell all but i did sell him a few.....was actualy quite rentabile....i just might open a worne pentye shop...anyone intrested in becomming a regular client? please...dont be shy)
    Tell me Anny were they a pair you’d just taken off for the appointment or were they all fresh and folded neatly in your underwear drawer?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

11. Default

PM me also if you are selling ha

Reviews

The only interest I have in Knickers is taking them off. I do have a few trophy bras though.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to longtipp For This Useful Post:

mature abby (09-03-11), Morpheus (09-03-11)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast