Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I found a site where you can play a massive range of ZX Spectrum games through flashplayer (ahh... the nostalgia!). However, there are two main problems with it:

1) You have to sort of mash the keyboard to work out the controls
    2) God, the games are crap! LOL! I can't believe many years of my youth were consumed with loading these games for an hour, but hey... we didn't know any different!

Unfortunately, the link is added to my favourites on my home computer and I can't remember the name of the bloody site!
    i'm in the middle of swapping all my keys for rubber ones, i loved the ZX48K!!! Please bring the link to work with you tomorrow
    Last edited by monster_monster; 19-10-10 at 13:07.

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    link please, i'm in the middle of swapping all my keys for rubber ones, i loved the ZX48K
    I'll have to post it tomorrow if I remember to do it!

Reviews

I found a site where you can play a massive range of ZX Spectrum games through flashplayer (ahh... the nostalgia!). However, there are two main problems with it: 1) You have to sort of mash the keyboard to work out the controls2) God, the games are crap! LOL! I can't believe many years of my youth were consumed with loading these games for an hour, but hey... we didn't know any different! Unfortunately, the link is added to my favourites on my home computer and I can't remember the name of the bloody site!
    You can play old NES and Mega Drive games on your PC now too, by downloading an emulator. 16-bit graphics - I can't ever believe I thought they looked awesome

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by labratd22 View Post
    Also new game play trailer from Fallout new Vegas was released

This is out on Friday. Could seriously decrease my availability for anything for some time, if it is even a patch on Fallout 3. And just up to the bank holiday weekend...

I'll have to post it tomorrow if I remember to do it!
    I have the link:

ZX Spectrum Games - ZXSpectrum.net

It plays in Java player, not Flash player as I initially thought!

Blog Entries

I have the link:

ZX Spectrum Games - ZXSpectrum.net

It plays in Java player, not Flash player as I initially thought!
    niceone Sam, was just kicking ass by cleaning my house in Jet Set Willy, I'm going to spend the rest of lunch chopping heads off in Barbarian!!!!!!! I love the Spectrum

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

samlad (20-10-10)

niceone Sam, was just kicking ass by cleaning my house in Jet Set Willy, I'm going to spend the rest of lunch chopping heads off in Barbarian!!!!!!! I love the Spectrum
    I loved both those games as a kid. My brother and I always have a two player on it and ended up beating the shit out of each other for real after chopping each others heads off in Barbarian!

Blog Entries

I loved both those games as a kid. My brother and I always have a two player on it and ended up beating the shit out of each other for real after chopping each others heads off in Barbarian!
    just spent about 30 mins trying to cross and get back across the road in Horace Goes Skiing, Jesus Christ what a hard game. I remember playing this as a kid and thinking it was brilliant. Unlike Frogger the trucks, cars and bikes all belt down the road with no intention of letting you across, it's freeking impossible.

just spent about 30 mins trying to cross and get back across the road in Horace Goes Skiing, Jesus Christ what a hard game. I remember playing this as a kid and thinking it was brilliant. Unlike Frogger the trucks, cars and bikes all belt down the road with no intention of letting you across, it's freeking impossible.
    It's great, isn't it? Ahhh.... the nostalgia!

Blog Entries

It's great, isn't it? Ahhh.... the nostalgia!
    yeah, it's a brilliant link and to think no waiting around while the tapes load. (don't breath you might crash it)

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast