Thread: Discretion and Hygiene

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Discretion and Hygiene

I thought long and hard on whether to put this and decided I should.
    I recently visited a girl in Cork that I had seen a few times about 10 years ago. I arrived at her apartment all excited exactly at the appointed time. Called and got no answer. About 5 minutes later I got a text "Few minutes". 2 minutes later there is a guy leaving the building and I get a text "Go at the door". Now the guy is sitting in his car on the phone and is clearly watching me enter the building.
    Now I have two points to make about this...Firstly it is mentioned in her reviews that she has a lovely discreet apartment but that's no good if the girl is not discreet at all. Surely she should allow a few minutes between clients gor discretion purposes.
    Second point....there was no time for her to attend to her personal hygiene with a turnaround that quick. In fact she took the 2 minutes it took me to get to the apartment to have a cigarette because I could smell it on her. With all that in mind there were some things that I wasnt interested in doing then which took from the enjoyment of the meeting .
    Anyway I'm not going to name names here but if any Cork lads want the heads up feel free to PM me because I think if girls are not discreet it puts our anonymity at risk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eroticfunlover For This Useful Post:

AngelsFan (19-04-24), IAmLIAm (17-04-24), tino (19-04-24)