Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
Doesn't sound like 100% to me!?

Maybe your observations were correct
Maybe not!!

but you paint a dark picture one of which I'm not familiar with in my personal experiences

I believe my personal hygiene is at the highest end of the scale and I've absolutely no doubt I would detect anything similar to what you've described when meeting a girl

Without a review and or a right of reply for the girl in question it leaves your OP open to speculation as to who you're referring to

This type of generalisation can tare girls who pride themselves on how they present themselves with the same brush

On that basis I'm not overly happy with your thread

I'm sure you have also had some positive experiences?

You are right. I have had some very positive experiences down through the years.
I made the original post because discretion is vital to me for a reason I can't disclose and also my own hygiene is impeccable so I would expect the same when meeting a girl. I posted because I thought it would it would be helpful to fellow punters who hold these standards as high as I do but on reflection it may not have been my best decision ever
I probably should not have went ahead with the meet but I had some very pleasant memories of a previous encounter.
As for your comment on not being overly happy with my thread that is of absolutely no significance to me.
After all this is a Forum