Thread: Stubborn

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Stubborn

That saying “as stubborn as mule” needs to be changed to “as stubborn as Enoch Burke”, the man is still in jail!!!!

The Judge offered to release him for Easter (the most important Christian feast of the year, and he supposedly a Born again Christian??)

And he IGNORED the offer, kept talking over the Judge, until the Judge got fed up and ordered him to be returned to prison!!!

I do kind of feel sorry for him because I think his mother is a looney tune who raised a cult, not a family.

Maybe he’s just enjoying the break away from her??? Will it ever end lol or will he end up doing life by his own Orchestration???
    WHATSAPP TO BOOK MY FIRST VISIT TO CAVAN TOWN FRIDAY 10th from 10am & Sat 11th!! KERRY TRALEE from 10amTuesday 14th until Thursday EVENING 16th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, WHATSAPP ME FOR A CHAT ON CAM or for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink watch this Irish MILF make d wn the wildest p@rn star look like an amateur!!
    Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily.
    !]

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (23-03-24), Dr. John (23-03-24), Harry68 (23-03-24), Lighthearted2022 (23-03-24), Mrbean76 (23-03-24), Noregrets (23-03-24), Rogue111 (24-03-24), Rooney2808 (24-03-24), Thoreau (23-03-24)