Thread: Sharing a bad experience. Stay safe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Sharing a bad experience. Stay safe

I had a horrific experience today. My usual favorite was out of town so I visited a masseuse who advertise here. Meeting arranged well in advance, arrived on cue. I was asked to wait, several reasons offered. I didn't care, but I finally saw another man exit the building and did the math.

I wasn't pissed. It was the first time I was experimenting in a while so I was looking forward to it. I didn't confront her but did ask her if we can cut our session short. Now, I'll skip the part where she schooled me justifying the double booking (among blatant lies, life is unfair was thrown in among others). By this point she became quite rude and it was made clear that our unfortunate meeting had to end. I politely then declined taking up the service, to which she absolutely turned Gordon Ramsey at me and started hurling abuses.

(Doesn't end here). I'm not ashamed to admit that I got scared. Scared of one of many bad ways this could end. This was the first and hopefully last time that a girl was going powerpuff at me, like I stole her baby. I took a step back and tried to calm her down. She then started shoving me, asking me to get out. I had nothing at this point so hurried my way out. Even after exiting the building, the lady followed me to the street and kept hurling abused at me. By now I wasn't just scared but also ashamed with the commotion it caused on a two way street.

My naivety was at choosing someone who had opted out of reviews. Not saying that's always a bad thing but this was the third bad experience with someone who has opted out of reviews (3 out of 3). That's ample pattern for me. Message received.

I don't review. Even the bad ones. But I wanted to share this because this could have easily ended very badly. I have massive respect for the ladies here, and understand that our arrangement works on a thin line of trust and discretion. One more important than the other, on each side. It's a lesson learned the hard way. Stay safe all.
    Last edited by gjetson468; 16-02-24 at 21:06.