Thread: Wow Canada !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Number of red flags for me which is why this stuff isn't pushed at me by the Google Algorithm:

1) Not from a media organisation I've heard of. Couldn't be arsed digging into their funding, but their Instagram makes the seem like a Reublican (maybe Russian) National Enquirer - https://www.instagram.com/catchupscoop/
    2) Comments like, "worked for a surgeon, here in the USA. He wife's great uncle lives in Canada. He developed massive ulcerations on both of his lower legs. The Canidian health care system wanted to amputate both legs instead .." degrees of separation from an event = absolutely not true.
    3) Comments like, "Remember when people laughed at Sarah Palin for bringing up "death boards" that will decide who gets help and who doesn't?", anyone referencing a Sarah Palin quote that has been universally debunked is clearly a Republican comment bot.
    4) Recurring trend on both of these commenters (and others) no imagine, generic name, no content and 2 subscribers. This is suggests someone has paid for bot / comment farms to push a consensus narrative.
    5) Pushing people to believe the punitively expensive US healthcare system is better than public healthcare.
    Last edited by OpenMindOllie; 07-01-24 at 18:37.