Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What Actually Happened Yesterday :(

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BarryD View Post
    one is the number of the radio channel not the workers numpty
    2fm said it was 2 🤣

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-11-23), Noregrets (26-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    2fm said it was 2 ��
    I wonder what U107 said ?
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Reported this morning on RTE radio one
    Hospital workers afraid to leave at end of shift and those due to arrive afraid for to travel to start their shift

Due to the colour of their skin they felt they were targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    A lot more that one were afraid i would imagine.
    one is the number of the radio channel not the workers numpty

🤔🫣😤
    What Barry said

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    Just read the Independent which gives the horrific details of what actually happened yesterday.

This subhuman specifically targeted the 5 year year old girl and stabbed her in the NECK before the crèche worker intervened and she herself suffered multiple stab wound. The Brazilian national and several others then intervened to apprehend the man.

I just can’t get my head around how someone could take a knife to an innocent little child, and 2 other children also.

The picture on the front of the Independent is something I could never even fathom I would see in the heart of our Capital, a bus and a patrol car burning beside the Daniel O Connell monument.

It’s just hard to wrap my head around the insanity of it all
    this Thread be the better of the two to post on. not much I will say, I don't have the gut at the moment, too numb, feel sick to the stomach.
    shed a tear past days. my thoughts are completely with child/carer and families.

just can't get my head into a place where I comprehend a grown man from any race or creed inflicting these injuries on a 5 year old child. Christ.
    so innocent and pure, no notion of the world around, no concept of time, just thinking of friends, toys etc. her poor parents, raising her, up for school, helping her wash, get dressed, eat, getting on her way off to school etc. anyone someway can relate to this.

then, lunch time and all the little ones complete innocents are lined up out on the pavement and some schizo decides to start randomly, savagely attacking and stabbing the little one in the neck/side of head. it makes me sick to my stomach.

keep holding on and hoping to hear soon this little girl is more stable. God help this government if not.
    Last edited by BarryD; 26-11-23 at 09:18.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BarryD For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (26-11-23), Barney Rubble (26-11-23), beautyaddict (26-11-23), Corsasport (26-11-23)

God help this government if not.
    I don't get this

If she dies the Govt are at fault?
    If she survives they are ok?

Surely the government are at fault and responsible for the failings in our courts and health services for the perpetrator been on the streets in the first place.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    No i have not, a man was named as a person of interest by the media and his life was ruined.

Mob rule is no rule.

Thats exactly what the rioters did and want, if a mob did not form to try and get their idea of justice, the events that unfolded afterwards would not have happened.

If it turns out to be true that the man suffered a brain tumour and the state failed him by not putting him in a safe environment what will you say?
    Yes you have.....a man was named is far different to being caught in the act.
    He should have been tied, simple as.
    You don't agree.....never mind.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I wonder what U107 said ?
    I’m going to say 107 but I might be wrong

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-11-23)

11. Default

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41277331.html

She literally sacrificed herself and barely got mentioned since the attack. Hero!!!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41277331.html

She literally sacrificed herself and barely got mentioned since the attack. Hero!!!
    They were all heroes who intervened on that day,
    They should all be mentioned not just one

13. Default

Omfg another one. Yes. They should all be mentioned. My point exactly. She wasn't mentioned at all bar the Sunday world of all tabloids till that evening. As a footnote.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456