Quote Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
Stephanie is 100% correct.
You fully support Israeli terrorism and you fully support Israel targeting innocent civilians.
You've justified them targeting civilians by saying thing like it's Hamas fault, Israel warned them to move it's not Israels fault they didn't, war is bloody things happen etc etc.

You jump through hoops to defend Israel while calling out hamas even though they are both guilty of the same crimes.

You've not once said Israel should face justice for their crimes.

They say truth is the first thing lost in war. You absolutely justify that phrase because you refuse to see the truth that both sides are evil and need to be held accountable.

You also fail to realise the more Israel target and kill innocent civilians the more support Hamas will get.

To the Palestinians hamas are freedom fighters trying fighting the evil invaders of their homeland.

If Hamas falls another group will rise and fight back against Israel.

But you know this and you like Israel will only be happy every Palestinian is killed.
Disgusting childish attack yet again, no need for it, inaccurate and one sided. Wasting time. Utterly Disgusting to accuse me of hoping every Palestinian killed, totally the opposite but you don't listen or you don't want to listen. I despise all terrorism, very tired saying that, you just don't listen. Hamas decided to starr the current war, not me, I'm an observer, I have no vested interest, I know nobody in Isreal, I have a Palestinian who married into my family circle, we get on very well, that's about the only link I have to any of this.

So, for once and for all stop the insults please.