Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
    I personally feel politics is the second worst thing. For me religion is the biggest problem in the world. Different religions all having their own interpretation of "god's" will and trying to justify acts of brutality based on that interpretation.
    Religion is the biggest terrorist group in the world.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (16-10-23)

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    I only know what I read about this. What the Clinton admin put out. Was the deal refused on live TV or what that lying Lucifer and his people put out. Because, let's nit forget USA's part in all this.
    Indeed , US is an integral part of the mess .

Without US Israel would not exist / would not be able to bully and abuse its neighbor .

Was it on tv ?

I’d have to look into it .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (13-10-23)

If Mexico had so much as voiced Putin might put a mere tanker in Cancun, America would have had an impenetrable wall built around Mexico and obliterated the whole country in the time it took that autistic can't lie sociopath to tell that actor who should win all the awards, that if he keeps threatening to allow nato into Ukraine, he'd start a war. In fact, I'd have taken America 10% of the time it took Russia between the initial warnings and the 1st attack. And this is why wars should have been abolished. Because dick measuring contests now come with bombs and the killings of innocents.
    US subscribes to Monroe Doctrine .

If Mexico had so much as voiced Putin might put a mere tanker in Cancun, America would have had an impenetrable wall built around Mexico and obliterated the whole country in the time it took that autistic can't lie sociopath to tell that actor who should win all the awards, that if he keeps threatening to allow nato into Ukraine, he'd start a war. In fact, I'd have taken America 10% of the time it took Russia between the initial warnings and the 1st attack. And this is why wars should have been abolished. Because dick measuring contests now come with bombs and the killings of innocents.
    As far as Putin : indeed yes , he did say all the way back in 2008 Exactly what he would do if Ukraine

continued to pursue NATO membership . He wasn’t lying .

Two Israeli tourists and local guide shot dead in Egypt, Israel says

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67046394

I’d say the neighboring Arab countries’ governments will have a difficult time to stifle their own population’s

outrage at what will happen in Gaza to their fellow brothers and sisters in Islam .

I predict a worldwide open season on Israeli persons - who may unfortunately pay with their lives

for their government’s policy .

I can foresee protests coming in Muslim / and non-Muslim countries .

This a Mess !

For a man to stay in power .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (09-10-23)

“ Further military aid to Israel would be sent in the coming days, the White House said, ”

In the meantime Iran arming Hamas ?

And a though had Just occurred to me : what connection / relationship might ‘Hamas’ have with rus ??

How convenient to draw the US into another conflict while the west is running low , short on ammunitions

to send to Ukraine ??

Global Chess .

Heartbreaking .

Source : ” US moves warships closer to Israel after Hamas attack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67049196

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    “ Further military aid to Israel would be sent in the coming days, the White House said, ”

And a though had Just occurred to me : what connection / relationship might ‘Hamas’ have with rus ??

How convenient to draw the US into another conflict while the west is running low , short on ammunitions

to send to Ukraine ??

Global Chess .

Heartbreaking .

China has no interest in Hamas. So neither will Russia. While the west was busy funding a war they should have stopped by having nato declare they won't go near Ukraine, Russia has been buying up Africa's western debts then fully forgiving them to further China's hold on Africa. Now Africa has a higher Yen debt than USD and their mines and whatnot as equity. Or if its a building contract, then the building is equity. When they fail to pay, China then takes possession. By 2040, they own most of Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

to send to Ukraine ??

Global Chess .

Heartbreaking .

I am so fecking sick of these Americans getting their nose everywhere... Not enough to be all over Ukraine?!

Unbelievable ...

Reviews

It's not terrorism though is it? It's genocide and ethnic cleansing. The Israelis have never tried to hide from that. Same as the Irish genocide was renamed the Irish famine.
    I agree with you Amy, ethnic cleansing i would see as the goal. State sponsored terrorism is the method.
    And this will sound contentious but I think I know enough about Irish history to say it. An Gorta Mór wasnt a genocide.
    Did our government sit back and let it all play out so as not to affect the free market, yes. Did people not do more because they were racist towards Irish people, of course. Did they care that Irish people were dying? Of course not. But they didnt plan the blight or start it. They just didnt help in any way when it happened.

This isnt me sticking up for the Brits, far from it.
    And to stress, what the goverment did was willfully watch their citizens starve to death in the name of the economy, its atrocious but not genocide.

The reason id always debate this one is that a lot of people who call the famine a genocide are the ones who perpetuate the myth of Irish slavery and equating it to the transatlantic slave trade when we all know indentured servitude is not the same as chattel slavery.

We can acknowledge a terrible thing was done to us without comparing it to the holocaust.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    I agree with you Amy, ethnic cleansing i would see as the goal. State sponsored terrorism is the method.
    And this will sound contentious but I think I know enough about Irish history to say it. An Gorta Mór wasnt a genocide.
    Did our government sit back and let it all play out so as not to affect the free market, yes. Did people not do more because they were racist towards Irish people, of course. Did they care that Irish people were dying? Of course not. But they didnt plan the blight or start it. They just didnt help in any way when it happened.

This isnt me sticking up for the Brits, far from it.
    And to stress, what the goverment did was willfully watch their citizens starve to death in the name of the economy, its atrocious but not genocide.

The reason id always debate this one is that a lot of people who call the famine a genocide are the ones who perpetuate the myth of Irish slavery and equating it to the transatlantic slave trade when we all know indentured servitude is not the same as chattel slavery.

We can acknowledge a terrible thing was done to us without comparing it to the holocaust.
    Not the same. It was a genocide. But the problem with thos country is pride. Wanting to suffer I'm silence rather than admit to being victims. People who claim endangered servitude was the same as being enslaved are mostly racists who use that as an excuse to be hateful. It's easy to pretend to be a victim over something that didn't happen than to admit to being 'weak' and forced to starve whilst they took all the food away. By definition. It was a genocide. Denying it won't make it not true.

I won't touch on the holocaust because that's 1 of the purest forms of racism. Only the white victims are talked about. Its literally acknowledges only European Jews who were killed and to he'll with the equal numbers of none Jews. Just because Hews rule America and can get away with shite. It should be about every single life lost.
    Last edited by AmyTantraMassage; 09-10-23 at 15:25.

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast