Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 😜Does being a good kisser give you an edge when giving oral 🤪

Reviews

Default 😜Does being a good kisser give you an edge when giving oral 🤪

Last week, I posted a thread asking what in your opinion makes a good kisser. This week,
    I was curious to find out if you think if being a good kisser gives you an edge when giving oral.

I use the same approach to giving oral as kissing. I never dive in, but like to take my time. I like to build suspense and so I don't even go near her pussy in the beginning. I have found women like being gently kissed right between her inner thigh and pussy. I also have found that they love to be kissed and stroked in the inner thighs.

When I get as far as her pussy, I like to gently lick the whole length of her lips (her outer and inner labias) and pay attention to the rear of the pussy. There is a little boat shaped spot called the frenulum at the rear of the pussy. It is just where the skin separates her pussy and anus (perineum). This is another great place to tease her that really seems to work.

I also think being a good FK helps when giving oral. Slow and steady always wins the race in my book. When I eventually reach her cortical area a good slow steady pressure seems to work best. I have found that woman love oral sex preformed on their cortical area while having their frenulum (remember the little magic boat shaped space I wrote about) gently massaged with a finger. This spot is on the outside of her vigina and so if a lady doesn't like fingering it shouldn't cause offence, but if it does don't do it!

I think the key to good oral is the same as kissing, be gentle and use a good steady pressure. Don't use your tongue like a young heifer all the time, there is a time for deep, but there is also time for gentle shallow teasing.

I always listen to the woman and take her lead. I listen to her breathing and watch for little micro movements in her tummy to let me know if I have hit the right spot. I have had a high success rate using this technique over the years if I say so myself!

By the way I used to be a nurse and this is why I can still remember some pussy parts from Human Biology. On a side note, the word vigna means something to put something into like a scabbard for a sword.

I would love to hear what works for you!

Perhaps some of the ladies out there can let us gents know what we have been doing wrong all these years and how we can improve. Please let us know what you like?

Lastly guys, I hope you don't mind me saying try to play nice. If you are going to have a falling out and call each other all the feckers of the day can you please do it on your own thread and stay on subject here.

Cheers Joe👍
    Freedom is never granted; it is won. Justice is never given; it is exacted.”
    A. Philip Randolph

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (04-08-23)

Reviews

Aha! Now this i think i can safely say im good at.

How, or what, i dont know. I just do what i do. Things happen, everyones happy

Or yano iv met some good actors... also a possibility lol

Reviews

Definitely not!

2 completely different things! It's like rain and sun, ie polar opposites!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Definitely not!

2 completely different things! It's like rain and sun, ie polar opposites!
    Hardly polar opposites now .

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    Last week, I posted a thread asking what in your opinion makes a good kisser. This week,
    I was curious to find out if you think if being a good kisser gives you an edge when giving oral.

I use the same approach to giving oral as kissing. I never dive in, but like to take my time. I like to build suspense and so I don't even go near her pussy in the beginning. I have found women like being gently kissed right between her inner thigh and pussy. I also have found that they love to be kissed and stroked in the inner thighs.

When I get as far as her pussy, I like to gently lick the whole length of her lips (her outer and inner labias) and pay attention to the rear of the pussy. There is a little boat shaped spot called the frenulum at the rear of the pussy. It is just where the skin separates her pussy and anus (perineum). This is another great place to tease her that really seems to work.

I also think being a good FK helps when giving oral. Slow and steady always wins the race in my book. When I eventually reach her cortical area a good slow steady pressure seems to work best. I have found that woman love oral sex preformed on their cortical area while having their frenulum (remember the little magic boat shaped space I wrote about) gently massaged with a finger. This spot is on the outside of her vigina and so if a lady doesn't like fingering it shouldn't cause offence, but if it does don't do it!

I think the key to good oral is the same as kissing, be gentle and use a good steady pressure. Don't use your tongue like a young heifer all the time, there is a time for deep, but there is also time for gentle shallow teasing.

I always listen to the woman and take her lead. I listen to her breathing and watch for little micro movements in her tummy to let me know if I have hit the right spot. I have had a high success rate using this technique over the years if I say so myself!

By the way I used to be a nurse and this is why I can still remember some pussy parts from Human Biology. On a side note, the word vigna means something to put something into like a scabbard for a sword.

I would love to hear what works for you!

Perhaps some of the ladies out there can let us gents know what we have been doing wrong all these years and how we can improve. Please let us know what you like?

Lastly guys, I hope you don't mind me saying try to play nice. If you are going to have a falling out and call each other all the feckers of the day can you please do it on your own thread and stay on subject here.

Cheers Joe👍
    Rule of thumb, when she's really into it and not faking to make you horny and cum to quick, how she kisses is usually how she likes oral, only with 10 times more wetness.

Most men, unfortunately, don't know how to kiss (fight me). They do it how they did it as babies, drooling all over the place with wet, slobbering kisses (I said what I said). And yall should really exfoliate and moisturise your lips b4 a punt. And either clean shave or let it grow. 5 o'clock shadows give most women whisker burns up top and thrush down below.

Bet you wish you hadn't asked.

Now, for bj, most girls don't know how to do this. You're literally supposed to make out with the peen, like it's your fave ice lollie and Henri Cavill is watching you, imagining its his peen you're devouring. Not that basic up and down, in and out bs. It's what makes jaws hurt.

Anywho, thanks for coming to my ted talk
    Last edited by AmyTantraMassage; 03-08-23 at 20:03.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

Noregrets (03-08-23), Rooney2808 (04-08-23), Silvergrey25 (09-11-23)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    Aha! Now this i think i can safely say im good at.

How, or what, i dont know. I just do what i do. Things happen, everyones happy

Or yano iv met some good actors... also a possibility lol
    It's very easy and clear to tell if a woman is enjoying your administrations. Being wet doesn't mean she's horny/enjoying it. That can be faked with lube.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Rule of thumb, when she's really into it and not faking to make you horny and cum to quick, how she kisses is usually how she likes oral, only with 10 times more wetness.

Most men, unfortunately, don't know how to kiss (fight me). They do it how they did it as babies, drooling all over the place with wet, slobbering kisses (I said what I said). And yall should really exfoliate and moisturise your lips b4 a punt. And either clean shave or let it grow. 5 o'clock shadows give most women whisker burns up top and thrush down below.

Bet you wish you hadn't asked.

Now, for bj, most girls don't know how to do this. You're literally supposed to make out with the peen, like it's your fave ice lollie and Henri Cavill is watching you, imagining its his peen you're devouring. Not that basic up and down, in and out bs. It's what makes jaws hurt.

Anywho, thanks for coming to my ted talk
    Let it grow. Thank you.

My extreme facial hair growth has always caused me problems.

Again another reason I like regulars.

Reviews

Yes being a good kisser does give me an edge. Thanks for asking

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Let it grow. Thank you.

My extreme facial hair growth has always caused me problems.

Again another reason I like regulars.
    Leave a bit of hair conditioner in it pre-punt shower. Or get beard oil. Conditioner is better especially the silky hair kind. Leaves the beard tickly if she's the kind to ride your face. You're welcome.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (03-08-23), Silvergrey25 (09-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Leave a bit of hair conditioner in it pre-punt shower. Or get beard oil. Conditioner is better especially the silky hair kind. Leaves the beard tickly if she's the kind to ride your face. You're welcome.
    Beard moisturiser, works wonders.

Oil okay but leaves it a bit, well, oily

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast