Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Burke Debate!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post

... And no Scotty, I don't follow any media drivel ...
    It'd be a lot easier to swallow that particular pile of horseshit if you weren't constantly jumping to the defense of Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and sex traffickers like Andrew Tate.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    It'd be a lot easier to swallow that particular pile of horseshit if you weren't constantly jumping to the defense of Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and sex traffickers like Andrew Tate.
    Do point out where I was jumping to the defence of any of them? I agree with some things the first 3 say, but believe many other things they say are blinded by their faith. And regarding the latter, has he been proven guilty yet? Can't say I've followed it too much, but undoubtedly it would hit the headlines if he were found guilty. Hardly defending him, all I ever said was 'innocent before proven guilty'
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 28-03-23 at 19:36. Reason: added last line

Do point out where I was jumping to the defence of any of them? I agree with some things the first 3 say, but believe many other things they say are blinded by their faith. And regarding the latter, has he been proven guilty yet? Can't say I've followed it too much, but undoubtedly it would hit the headlines if he were found guilty. Hardly defending him, all I ever said was 'innocent before proven guilty'
    Ah yes, I'm not aligned with the rightwing Christo-fascist ... but.

Are you seriously asking me to go back and look up the posts where you were defending Andrew Tate?

Or have you conveniently forgotten?

Reviews

Ah yes, I'm not aligned with the rightwing Christo-fascist ... but.

Are you seriously asking me to go back and look up the posts where you were defending Andrew Tate?

Or have you conveniently forgotten?
    Conveniently forgotten something I posted weeks/months ago... Right. Yeah, I can barely recollect things accurately from 24 hours ago, let alone something I posted on a forum weeks/months ago...

Just from memory then, enlighten me; how do you remember me defending him? I agreed with certain things he said, disagreed with other things he said. Didn't think he was a misogynist, then a user here corrected me about him assaulting an ex-girlfriend. Though I did come across an interview after that from an ex of his, dunno if it was the same one, who refuted the claims of assault - that it was bondage or something; so I'm not sure on that. Still innocent before proven guilty of the accused trafficking, etc. If he's guilty, he can burn in hell. Not sure how long it's been now, a few months. But I find is kinda surprising, if not rather suspect, that there's been no developments given how infamous the whole thing was.

Conveniently forgotten something I posted weeks/months ago... Right. Yeah, I can barely recollect things accurately from 24 hours ago, let alone something I posted on a forum weeks/months ago...

Just from memory then, enlighten me; how do you remember me defending him? I agreed with certain things he said, disagreed with other things he said. Didn't think he was a misogynist, then a user here corrected me about him assaulting an ex-girlfriend. Though I did come across an interview after that from an ex of his, dunno if it was the same one, who refuted the claims of assault - that it was bondage or something; so I'm not sure on that. Still innocent before proven guilty of the accused trafficking, etc. If he's guilty, he can burn in hell. Not sure how long it's been now, a few months. But I find is kinda surprising, if not rather suspect, that there's been no developments given how infamous the whole thing was.
    Pathetic.
    You spend all your time crying about pronouns and then completely shit the bed when it comes to a black and white issue.

Absolutely degenerate behaviour.

Reviews

Pathetic.
    You spend all your time crying about pronouns and then completely shit the bed when it comes to a black and white issue.

Absolutely degenerate behaviour.
    Says the one that can't offer one example of 'how I was defending said people', not even vaguely from memory. As well as condemning a man who's been accused of trafficking, with no actual concrete proof having been provided (so far as I'm aware anyway) or having been proven guilty? Do you dislike him so much that you just believe he's guilty?

I'd check your own sheets if I were you, cos mine are clean. All you seem to do is deflect, deflect and then deflect some more.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 28-03-23 at 20:00.

Says the one that can't offer one example of 'how I was defending said people', not even vaguely from memory. As well as condemning a man who's been accused of trafficking, with no actual concrete proof having been provided (so far as I'm aware anyway) or having been proven guilty? Do you dislike him so much that you just believe he's guilty?

I'd check your own sheets if I were you, cos mine are clean. All you seem to do is deflect, deflect and then deflect some more.
    'condemning a man who's been accused of trafficking'

It's there in everything you say. You just can't help yourself.

That rot is in your heart.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 90sGunther View Post
    You don't believe man made climate change is a problem? Or racism?
    Oh they are problems. But the so-called activists of both are living in a fantasy world. Look at those people in the UK there last year who were blocking roads and so on. Or those that were throwing paint or something in art galleries. There's a means and ways to go about things, and that's not it. That just creates more problems, and you don't solve one problem by creating another.

Regarding race, the BLM movement that gained steam since the George Floyd killing (I think that was his name). The way he was killed was dreadful and the police guilty of his death can rot in hell. But they always gloss over the fact that he was first of all, a criminal. Not that should affect how he was killed, but there's so many cases even before this where you didn't hear a peep from this so-called 'BLM'. I was watching something recently that recalled a young black kid getting shot by police, long before the George Floyd thing happened. Where was the uproar then? Or for similar things? They're all about teaching black people now that they're victims and that white people are the enemy, and yet the majority of violence crimes against black people in the USA is black on black? Yet they'll never speak of that.

Oh they are problems. But the so-called activists of both are living in a fantasy world. Look at those people in the UK there last year who were blocking roads and so on. Or those that were throwing paint or something in art galleries. There's a means and ways to go about things, and that's not it. That just creates more problems, and you don't solve one problem by creating another.

Regarding race, the BLM movement that gained steam since the George Floyd killing (I think that was his name). The way he was killed was dreadful and the police guilty of his death can rot in hell. But they always gloss over the fact that he was first of all, a criminal. Not that should affect how he was killed, but there's so many cases even before this where you didn't hear a peep from this so-called 'BLM'. I was watching something recently that recalled a young black kid getting shot by police, long before the George Floyd thing happened. Where was the uproar then? Or for similar things? They're all about teaching black people now that they're victims and that white people are the enemy, and yet the majority of violence crimes against black people in the USA is black on black? Yet they'll never speak of that.

There it is again.
    "The blackman was a criminal so what do you expect."

You're one of the most repulsive characters I've ever encountered on this forum.
    So completely unaware of your own bigotry like all the biggest narcissists.

Jesus Christicles.

Reviews

'condemning a man who's been accused of trafficking'

It's there in everything you say. You just can't help yourself.

That rot is in your heart.
    Has he been found or proven guilty? Yes or no?

If a man is accused of raping a woman, do you find him automatically guilty before he is proven guilty? How many instances have there been of men being found guilty of rape, and later being proved that they were in fact innocent all along?

Being accused of something, does not equate to being guilty of said accusation.

If he's guilty, he can burn for eternity in the fiery pits of hell. But so far, this appears to be nothing more than a witch hunt.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast