Thread: Fittest gym girl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    They don't. Too big at the waist like I said. Gym shark only size the waist so my size S waist and size M arse and thighs fit in a S. Same way rugby players can't find heans that fit and need a belt. Only jeans that fit were Topshop Joni so won't be wearing skinny jeans once I get fat.

And why tf not? How does me wearing gym clothes to shape my body perfectly affect you? Not all of us need to work out to be fit. Some of us eat like horses and still maintain our hourglass figures without gyms or surgery. What others wear doesn't affect you.
    Can't have that! You're telling me there the only leggings on the planet that fit you?

Makes no sense to be wearing branding like that.

It's like buying a treadmill & never opening the box

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Can't have that! You're telling me there the only leggings on the planet that fit you?

Makes no sense to be wearing branding like that.

It's like buying a treadmill & never opening the box
    Sigh. Dunno what y’all have been smoking lately but I’d advise you stop before you burn out all your brain cells, if you even still have any left.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Sigh. Dunno what y’all have been smoking lately but I’d advise you stop before you burn out all your brain cells, if you even still have any left.
    There all gone unfortunately