Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Fittest gym girl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    small waist, massive arse, big tits. Can only wear gym shark leggings or baggy sweats.
    Find it hard to believe Nike, adidas, under armour, Reebok, puma and the rest don't fit you.

And the quality is better than Gymshark.

Makes no sense going around the place in Gymshark leggings and you haven't seen the inside of a gym in 5 years, WTF

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Find it hard to believe Nike, adidas, under armour, Reebok, puma and the rest don't fit you.

And the quality is better than Gymshark.

Makes no sense going around the place in Gymshark leggings and you haven't seen the inside of a gym in 5 years, WTF
    They don't. Too big at the waist like I said. Gym shark only size the waist so my size S waist and size M arse and thighs fit in a S. Same way rugby players can't find heans that fit and need a belt. Only jeans that fit were Topshop Joni so won't be wearing skinny jeans once I get fat.

And why tf not? How does me wearing gym clothes to shape my body perfectly affect you? Not all of us need to work out to be fit. Some of us eat like horses and still maintain our hourglass figures without gyms or surgery. What others wear doesn't affect you.
    Last edited by AmyTantraMassage; 30-03-23 at 18:19.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

irishjp (30-03-23), Rooney2808 (31-03-23), witcher11 (30-03-23)

Reviews

They don't. Too big at the waist like I said. Gym shark only size the waist so my size S waist and size M arse and thighs fit in a S. Same way rugby players can't find heans that fit and need a belt. Only jeans that fit were Topshop Joni so won't be wearing skinny jeans once I get fat.

And why tf not? How does me wearing gym clothes to shape my body perfectly affect you? Not all of us need to work out to be fit. Some of us eat like horses and still maintain our hourglass figures without gyms or surgery. What others wear doesn't affect you.
    Robbie is strict on the gym. I'm flat out just to shut him up .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Robbie is strict on the gym. I'm flat out just to shut him up .
    Do you wear Gymshark clothes like Amy?

Reviews

Can't have that! You're telling me there the only leggings on the planet that fit you?

Makes no sense to be wearing branding like that.

It's like buying a treadmill & never opening the box

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Do you wear Gymshark clothes like Amy?
    Old football shorts (three different pairs), old football shirt (a few different ones) and new Asics.

I recently shaved my head and I'm debating about getting a Andre Agassi style headband...what you think? I sweat a lot and my earphones sometimes fall out...tis annoying.

I'm not familiar with Gymshark, but I'm guessing Amy will pull them off better than me .

I'm hairy football guy.
    Last edited by Rockerman; 30-03-23 at 19:37.

Reviews

Maybe buy that: https://www.adverts.ie/other-vintage...stock/29106343

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Old football shorts (three different pairs), old football shirt (a few different ones) and new Asics.

I recently shaved my head and I'm debating about getting a Andre Agassi style headband...what you think? I sweat a lot and my earphones sometimes fall out...tis annoying.

I'm not familiar with Gymshark, but I'm guessing Amy will pull them off better than me .

I'm hairy football guy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (30-03-23)

Reviews

Last edited by robbie9; 30-03-23 at 20:01.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (30-03-23)

Underarmour is the best for me.
    The tracksuit bottoms are super light so i can workout out longer.
    And, I only wear black

Reviews

ASICS for me, then it’s black everything, generally NIKE, getting warmer out now so just shorts and a tee on a run for the next 6 months

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast