Page 141 of 387 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3862

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Anyone ever try a thai massage, first name starting with an object you would use to write your name with??

She has moved to a new location, pm me with details if ye have any

Thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone ever try a thai massage, first name starting with an object you would use to write your name with??

She has moved to a new location, pm me with details if ye have any

Thanks
    I posted about this but it was deleted. Are you talking about Lettuce Street?

No not lettuce street, a different place.. ive never even seen the girl but i think a few were talking about her here before

Reviews

No not lettuce street, a different place.. ive never even seen the girl but i think a few were talking about her here before
    Never been there & have not seen the add but it was discussed on this thread a good few pages back.
    Of course with all the - "PM this", "I sent a PM" & "thanks for your PM" posts it will be impossible to find the page.

I remember I found the actual location on GOOGLE Maps
    Last edited by bigmango; 03-11-22 at 00:08.

Yea i was actually outside the new place last week but couldnt see any sign on the door or anything so just left. I called the other day to ask where it was and was told to call next time im there and she will open door

6. Default

Yea i was actually outside the new place last week but couldnt see any sign on the door or anything so just left. I called the other day to ask where it was and was told to call next time im there and she will open door
    Just looking at google business like she has incorrect address on it. The correct address is in website. Probably 100 metres between the address on google and actual building she is in. Looks like website address correct one.

Hi lads any one been with girl her name is Jennifer,she has big boobs, she is based D6,please pm info,Thanks
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 03-11-22 at 12:27. Reason: Competitor

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CIM1 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (03-11-22)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CIM1 View Post
    Hi lads any one been with girl her name is Jennifer,she has big boobs, she is based D6,please pm info,Thanks

Is that the one advertising on this site in dublin 6 part Jennifer or a different jennifer. Always tempted to go to one on this site.

10. Default

Hi
    New guy also heading to Dublin this weekend, can someone please PM the details of the best body to body massage location/details. Asian would be a bonus
    🙂
    Any suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobwhite For This Useful Post:

Greybeard (04-11-23)

12. Default

D6 Rathmines Jennifer is good. Proper vixen. Book in advance.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 03-11-22 at 23:22. Reason: not allowed- Julie