Page 315 of 385 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3848

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Rubbish. It's NOT important for punters on here to "report back". Go and find out for yourself.

No punter should be obliged to go and try out a place in order to get info on here. It just puts punters off asking in the first place.

If you know what the OP is asking for fair enough. Otherwise stay out of it I say.
    Funny enough, that’s the whole point of this thread. Weird, I know, but, it is what it is.

Just coz you like going to the African place were the girls barely get paid and it shows, doesn’t mean people shouldn’t warn others about it. Again, the whole point of this thread. Who squirted man milk in your coffee? You’re in a slimey mood.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    Has anyone been to the place where it's always never cloudy, wouldn't mind a PM with any details.
    PM sent to you...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

robothecop (04-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Or, imagine this, he could have gone back 5 pages and gotten the answer to his questions. Then had he had any follow up question on sunny place girls discussed in those pages, he’d then have asked those. But, I guess not wanting to read a few pages and having people PM what was discussed less than a couple of days ago is the way to go, yes?
    Bizarre misunderstanding of the punters that post on here. For a few seasoned punters - yes they could do that - if they have the time and are bothered. For the newbies - no.

I find they have no time to be scrolling around, don't know much about accessing the previous discussions, find the sheer size of the archive off putting and barely know how to PM either.

Don't get me started on the "clues"! Talk about putting someone off punting. If they were halfway intelligently written then they might have a chance there but jeez..........

As far as getting the answer to his questions - he will do far better having a private chat with a punter. Providers and shops change sometimes from week to week as we can see on here with all the repeated questions. Even info five pages back can be out of date.

It's too openly cliquey and smug on here from certain mindless punters anyway (most are cool I find by the way) and I find new punters telling me that they will not post a question on these threads again.

Arrogance is off putting - (it's hard enough for a punter as it is in Ireland for all the reasons discussed on here by regulars). Everyone loses.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Funny enough, that’s the whole point of this thread. Weird, I know, but, it is what it is.

Just coz you like going to the African place were the girls barely get paid and it shows, doesn’t mean people shouldn’t warn others about it. Again, the whole point of this thread. Who squirted man milk in your coffee? You’re in a slimey mood.
    It's not a mood issue. But thanks for your concern.

Reporting back on to this thread doesn't work because of the rules of course. The amount of deleted posts shows that. Mods constantly being complained about for doing this. Punters simply not getting the message.

I never give info to anyone and expect anything back - and I make that clear. Pays off in the long run as you build up trust with others who appreciate the friendly help.

I'm talking about sending someone off to get information on a provider with the promise of getting some back as a reward - not a punter offering advice he or she already has - different thing.

You know nothing about my preferences for Africian shops or not. Strange comment.

If I do find out about places like that I would tell someone asking - but by PM. On here I would suggest that they PM me like other sensible punters do.

But no way would I ask them to report back to me. It's not "important" as suggested above.

Each to their own. But putting punters off asking a question is wrong. Keep it simple and the thread will work well with far more punters contributing than we have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ly126 View Post
    Similar experience here with monica, who is the only one i frequent in fangs..wondering if anyone had had similar success with any of the other girls in fangs after several visits?
    Met the wonderful Monica n Fang's. Lovely girl, great chatter and end of session very good especially if add on extra donation.

Like everyone n Fang's including Mika who has an interesting line of chat.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    It's not a mood issue. But thanks for your concern.

Reporting back on to this thread doesn't work because of the rules of course. The amount of deleted posts shows that. Mods constantly being complained about for doing this. Punters simply not getting the message.

I never give info to anyone and expect anything back - and I make that clear. Pays off in the long run as you build up trust with others who appreciate the friendly help.

I'm talking about sending someone off to get information on a provider with the promise of getting some back as a reward - not a punter offering advice he or she already has - different thing.

You know nothing about my preferences for Africian shops or not. Strange comment.

If I do find out about places like that I would tell someone asking - but by PM. On here I would suggest that they PM me like other sensible punters do.

But no way would I ask them to report back to me. It's not "important" as suggested above.

Each to their own. But putting punters off asking a question is wrong. Keep it simple and the thread will work well with far more punters contributing than we have right now.

That is your opinion - You are entitled to your opinion after all this is a forum -

The definition of a forum is "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged"

Other people have a different opinion - just respect that.

In the meantime keep yourself busy passing on other people's info as your own

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post

That is your opinion - You are entitled to your opinion after all this is a forum -

The definition of a forum is "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged"

Other people have a different opinion - just respect that.

In the meantime keep yourself busy passing on other people's info as your own
    No lack of respect here dude. as you well know from before.

Still moaning and whinging about the fact that I call out your negative attitude regularly?

As always I simply can't work out what you are talking about. You just come on and make arguments it seems and rarely make any sense with your dictionary quotes or whatever to be honest.

My main problem has been that you use language that is offensive on here. You don't realise that no one else does that lol.

I'm sure the OP above is well able to make her own arguments and defend her points by the way. Articulate woman.

Trying to impress providers who post on here by taking their side tends to cause trouble - and is so obvious to everyone by the way.

Anyways, going back to talking about massages, had a fantastic one from Sophia in The area with the organ that is still.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

bigmango (05-11-23)

11. Default

Hello all! New member here.
    Been looking at the forum for a bit, managed to decipher Fangs address and hoping to visit shortly.
    Only in Dublin a couple of weeks and would be grateful for any recommendations for any other places to visit.
    Particular fan of asian ladies, but any others would be great, ie. Brokenpen?
    Thanks all

Does anyone know if the place in D2 that was right beside a pub named after the guy who read the Proclamation in 1916, on a street of the same name is still open?
    Used to be an older Asian lady who’d usually give a covered BJ with a glove.
    Absolutely nasty shit, haven’t been in years and kinda fancy it. But it’s well out of my way so would appreciate any heads up in advance.