Page 266 of 381 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3803

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Any info on the new girls in fangs which one is the Irish girl and has anyone met her gonna book for the end of the week
    I believe post 2656 is your answer, no?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

td1 (13-07-23)

3. Default

I didn't realize she was the Irish girl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    20-24 pints is the norm per hour.

Some people are well worth more, Joy Massage springs to mind - that's a whole experience and a different level to a shop or standard massage.

Am seeing some verrrry steep numbers creeping in now though, some people seeking 40 and even 50! pints for an hour massage, good luck to them if they can get it but I think punters will just go elsewhere or say sure I may as well visit a full service provider for the same (or less!) outlay. If that becomes the norm, the massage scene will die very quickly.
    I don't know pint prices but I spend too much on massage and I consider 100 too much for a 1 hr massage . I have seen comments recently asking " what is all the fuss about " in relation to well reviewed ladies and I agree with the sentiment . I may have left positive reviews , just because the service was not bad and the lady was civil but i do not return . I am happy enough with the service of my reasonably local Asian Lady , but only in comparison to what is available . The art of teasing seems to have been lost in the last few years . Some of the legit therapeutic massage therapists would have my flag at full mast far quicker than the ladies charging 30+ for a wank

5. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (12-07-23)

Hi, would someone mind directing me to the thread number with the clues to fangs location. Almost an hour looking but no luck. Googled fang for a finish and found a place that’s seems to be very at one with one’s self. Is this it??

Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xmc82 For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (16-07-23)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xmc82 View Post
    Hi, would someone mind directing me to the thread number with the clues to fangs location. Almost an hour looking but no luck. Googled fang for a finish and found a place that’s seems to be very at one with one’s self. Is this it??

Thanks
    Don’t think you can google fang’s name to find her place.Pm sent if that helps you.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    I don't know pint prices but I spend too much on massage and I consider 100 too much for a 1 hr massage . I have seen comments recently asking " what is all the fuss about " in relation to well reviewed ladies and I agree with the sentiment . I may have left positive reviews , just because the service was not bad and the lady was civil but i do not return . I am happy enough with the service of my reasonably local Asian Lady , but only in comparison to what is available . The art of teasing seems to have been lost in the last few years . Some of the legit therapeutic massage therapists would have my flag at full mast far quicker than the ladies charging 30+ for a wank

Kinda feel sorry for the ladies you've reviewed rhenium come on here and bash them. There's nothing wrong with staying in your wallet bracket. There's everything wrong with bad mouthing providers just because you can't afford them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

claremorris (12-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    Don’t think you can google fang’s name to find her place.Pm sent if that helps you.
    Sound for that cockmaster. Sent a PM there appreciate the info 🙌🏻.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    I just tried and you can.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet rabbit For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (13-07-23)

Ting ting in bray is absolutely stunning and a real fire cracker. 100% better than I thought it would be. Went for the 1st time yesterday and going back today

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alaw1 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (14-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Xmc82 View Post

Thanks
    Yes that's it.