Page 245 of 385 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3848

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by jack91 View Post
    looking to get some info on Fangs, looks like she doesn't do it anymore but who is the best in there now
    I feel this entire Dublin thread should be renamed to Fangs n Broken Pens lol!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dublino For This Useful Post:

InfinityDark (16-05-23)

3. Default

yeah alot of people talking about it but havent had the pleasure yet myself. Also no idea what broken pen is lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jack91 View Post
    yeah a lot of people talking about it but haven't had the pleasure yet myself. Also no idea what broken pen is lol
    it might be pem broke st , but if there are lots of parlours on that st I'm not much help to you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (16-05-23)

I struggled with that one myself for awhile 😂

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublino View Post
    I feel this entire Dublin thread should be renamed to Fangs n Broken Pens lol!

And the Swords thread should be renamed to the Lisa thread.

They are great and deserve the praises but there are also other really amazing ladies IMO.
    As I mentioned in another thread, Michelle Fox and Mily spring to mind.
    I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore

8. The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityDark For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (22-05-23)

9. Default

Can some kind soul send me details on fangs, the spanish and the broken pen please ��

10. Default

i would also very much appreciate this info please if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    I wouldn’t describe Samy as overweight at all.She is curvy with a nice rack.
    When i say curvy i mean curvy not overweight so spanish mature has great figure with even better tits and i wouldn't describe anyone in fangs as curvy they all slim petite to me 😜

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsman View Post
    When i say curvy i mean curvy not overweight so spanish mature has great figure with even better tits and i wouldn't describe anyone in fangs as curvy they all slim petite to me 😜
    Bbw IS overweight. Curvy is size 14-16. Skim thick is like natural bbl body, toned and slim with curves so size 10-12. Slim is size 8 (Jenny) or tall size 10 (Iva is curvy but can also be considered slim coz she's tall). Slim would be size 6 (Luana 28, Kenzy, Brianna etc) and slight (not skinny as that's considered offensive) would be like size 4 (USA size zero) or smaller Cassandra, etc. They're also usually short. If they're tall, then they're classed under a medical condition.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (22-05-23), InfinityDark (19-05-23)

14. Default

Ok slightly different subject than Fang’s or broken pen.

But what is anyone’s experience of the best balance between massage and happy finish.

Can you get a great massage with the best possible finish? Or it it usually a fairly average massage.