Page 213 of 385 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3849

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

I do not like Monday mornings, I never ever did. I often spend Monday mornings avoiding work & pushing paper around my desk while alternating between coffee & tea. Usually until 1030am or so until I feel ready to tackle the day properly & face my emails. What a waste of time to be honest!

Anyway, another weekend had passed where the Mrs yet again was "too tired" to give me a bit relief. So this morning, I thought, to myself, well instead of sitting at my desk surfing the net, why not use that time slot, to get myself sorted out, so I can have a clear mind for the rest week going forward, and not the nagging "dying for a ride" annoying feeling.

Put in the call, to the one I know who usually is happy to oblige me with an earlier start that advertised, and off I headed to an Asian secreted on the street of the trader who took down Barings Bank for a pre 10am start. Funny picking my way along the streets past people busily heading to work with probably their own cases of Monday Morning Blues , and me heading on a very different mission to ease my own blues.

A nice 30 minute treatment under the guise of massage, with HJ and a BJ for good measure. That does me nicely these days and nothing more than that on offer there anyway. As with many asian places, the "therapist" is often mid-40s (at least) and perhaps not a stunner, but they are polite usually, quiet, easy to deal with, and functional. The logistics of the visit suited me too nicely. A nice 30 mins which felt unrushed.

Back out before most office workers have their mid-morning coffee. Stopped into a cafe on the way back for a coffee and a relax to enjoy that nice after glow relief feeling.

Back to the desk, a little later than planned, as I lingered over my coffee just too long, and did not want to rush either since it was a nice morning outside.

What a nice start to a Monday morning, good for a mans mental health, and Monday morning blues nipped in the bud.
    Last edited by GoneShooting; 13-03-23 at 12:17.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoneShooting For This Useful Post:

easycum (14-03-23), Greybeard (20-07-23), PhilPhilPhil (13-03-23), tbooker281 (13-03-23)

Folks, what is 2159? Keep seeing it popping up every so often.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gitzer69 View Post
    Folks, what is 2159? Keep seeing it popping up every so often.
    It is post number 2159 but the post numbers don’t come up if you’re on Default Mobile Style It’s on page 216 and post is by bigmango responding to Dmac11

5. The Following User Says Thank You to powersupply For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (15-03-23)

Reviews

If I mention a favorites massage lady of mine by the Initials (that describe her) there is a danger that my post may get deleted -
    EI have told me not to mention her in this way because she does not advertise on here. Its funny but its of for other posters to do so.
    Its a good point about the page number - I will try & remember that in future.
    Last edited by bigmango; 13-03-23 at 17:14.

7. Default

Can someone PM me any good places in Dublin city for Messages please ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I have been to Liza Lingam a few times pre & post Covid & have to agree she is good but not the best - the best is the person I met in post 2159.

Lisa of Swords/Malahide fame is good - also Amy Massage (who advertises on here) is so good I would rate second overall & in her upmarket location its a better experience.
    Thankies hon <333

Working on improvements. I'll be ready to rock your mango in a few week x

9. Default

I love a long teasing lingam massage.

Are there any other providers (in Dublin) good at providing a long teasing lingam massage - in

- Fangs
    - The Broken pen place
    - Lettuce place
    - any where else
    - Any providers who advertise on here

You already know the lady in the Wall of the East, yes? I heard Khloe in Santry (advertises on here is good too. Does on a massage table.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hornymark85 View Post
    The blonde lady in the east beside a big wall is top class. Very reasonably priced too. I have had about 50 massages and she’s one of the best for lingam massage
    Ahahaha got beat to it. I've 33 pages to catch up on on this thread but effort.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hornymark85 View Post
    I have been to 2159 too, she is great too and yeah I agree if I had to pick one id go with 2159 especially as she worn the birthday suit for me

Lisa is great too was with her a few years ago. Amy looks amazing but I don't have verifications from here and don't send deposits
    Most massage ladies on here, we give each other client refs. All I need are names and I contact them myself.

But np. Won't be lifting the refs or deposit stipulation as it weeks out 99% of timewasters.

12. Default

If I mention a favorites massage lady of mine by the Initials (that describe her) there is a danger that my post may get deleted -
    EI have told me not to mention her in this way because she does not advertise on here. Its funny but its of for other posters to do so.
    Its a good point about the page number - I will try & remember that in future.
    She doesn't advertise with the Y anymore I was told yesterday